What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

15 Adobe Premiere Pro Shortcuts to work faster and more efficient

TUTBB

Reaction score
8a9ecee2c0b3f01e1e016a6cb4da4933.jpeg

15 Adobe Premiere Pro Shortcuts to work faster and more efficient
Content Source:https://www.skillshare.com/en/class...-to-work-faster-and-more-efficient/1945192773
Genre / Category:photography
File Size :252MB​

Welcome to this short but super valuable class on Skillshare where I share with you how I managed to work more than 2 times faster inside Premiere Pro with the help of 15 of the most helpful keyboard shortcuts in the software.
So this class is designed for everyone that is doing video editing inside of Premier Pro. But are seeking to do that more efficiently. No matter if you're starting out or maybe you're already an experienced editor I believe there is something new to learn for everyone in this class.
By the end of this class, I guarantee you, that you have upgraded your workflow with at least one trick you wish you knew earlier in your career.
I've split the techniques up into 3 different categories.
Navigating on the timelineA-roll editingB-roll editing
In that way, we cover almost the whole editing proces.

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Top Bottom