What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

3D Mapping in Adobe Illustrator

TUTBB

Reaction score
80cd5d5477de3ee055d41b2baa3457fe.jpeg

Free Download 3D Mapping in Adobe Illustrator
Content Source:https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/3D-Mapping-in-Adobe-Illustrator/2037824425
Genre / Category: Drawing & Painting , Art
File Size :84MB
3D design does not have to be complex.However, most 3D workflows are complicated and slow our computers down. Plus, it's almost impossible to maintain artistic inspiration while searching through dropdown menus and navigating unfamiliar interfaces. But 3D isHOTright now, with incredible new tools and stunning effects hitting our feeds every day. It just doesn't feel like a party we've been formally invited to.​

This class is your formal invitation to the 3D Party.Not because I have some genius way of simplifying complicated systems. (It's fun, but I still can't deal with Blender.) In this class,we will learn a very simple 3D tool inside Adobe Illustrator, focusing on a way to customize your objects using a process calledmapping.
The results will amaze you.Just because the tool we will use is simple doesn't mean it's basic. I will show you how to create infinite styles from our base object and make your statement in the 3D space without having to learn special software or a supercharged computer.
This class is all about experimenting and having fun.3D design is a creative process that allows you to express your ideas and imagination. Don't be afraid to try new things and make mistakes. You can always undo, redo, or delete your actions. The more you experiment, the more you will learn and improve your skills, so think of this class as a launching pad to greatness. Strap in!

80cd5d5477de3ee055d41b2baa3457fe.jpeg

DOWNLOAD FREE: 3D Mapping in Adobe Illustrator

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom