What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Become a Professional WordPress Developer (Practical Course)

TUTBB

Reaction score
1489b0c4d1926f6e9b2e78d50181d47a.jpeg

Free Download Become a Professional WordPress Developer (Practical Course)
Published 3/2023
Created by Dext Consult
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 53 Lectures ( 10h 43m ) | Size: 5.62 GB​

WordPress Website Development,
Free Download What you'll learn
The Business and Cash Side of Website Development. You will learn about the whole value chain of being a WordPress Developer
How to get FREE Domain and Hosting for your websites. I will also introduce you to PREMIUM Domain and Hosting Services
How to setup WordPress correctly. I will also show you how to navigate your way around the WordPress Dashboard
You will build THREE (3) different types of websites. You will build a live Portfolio website, then B2C Store and B2B multi vendor store using Dokan
I will introduce you to the world of free and premium themes and plugins that make development so much easier.
You will learn how to make all your websites Cross-Device Responsive.
I will show you different strategies to MONETIZE your website
I will show you how to MAINTAIN your website over time. You will see some of the errors we encounter and how to get around them.
You will be able to setup a full business of building WordPress websites after taking this course
Requirements
You need a working PC or Mac in order to practice what you learn in this course.
You don't need any coding experience AT ALL.
No prior knowledge about building website or using WordPress
Description
THIS IS THE 360 degree COURSE THAT MAKES YOU A PROFESSIONAL AND A BUSINESS OWNERI have built an enduring company, DEXT Solutions Consult, out of this skill and I made this course for people who want to build something solid at the end of this course. Just look at the outline for the course:We prove to you that this course is in high demand and show you that it will remain so for a long time.We show you real ways of making money with this course through solid value propositionWe hold your hands as we show you how to build three (3) highly demanded types of websitesWe show you how to build other types of websites ALL WITHOUT CODING We show you how to maintain strict high quality standards too.Your clients will demand responsiveness for your websites and we show you how to achieve that.Then we cover the mighty MONETIZATION. How to passively earn from your websites. Powerful stuff here.Then we show you how to take care of your websites and how to handle errors .This course is in-depth and is highly recommended for people who want to become professional WordPress Website Developer but have no coding background. However, it is also a strong foundation for anyone who is just starting out on the field of Web development. It is also great for people who want to go deep with design thinking and code too.You will not need to spend any more money in any aspect of this course as I have provided free alternatives to premium services for hosting as well as domain. All plugins and themes used in this course are free.
Who this course is for
Any business person who wants to build a really good and professional website for your business.
Anyone who wants to venture into the Website Development world. Be confident, this is for you.
If you just want to build something personal too, this is for you. Just try your hands.
If you need a step-by-step comprehensive approach to learning website development then I'm your tutor.
If you're already a developer but need to brush up or become a guru, this course is for you
Overall, this is a great skill to have. It's for everyone.
Choose this course because it is best value for your money.
Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/become-a-professional-wordpress-developer-practical-course/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Rapidgator
ejiob.Become.a.Professional.WordPress.Developer.Practical.Course.part1.rar.html
ejiob.Become.a.Professional.WordPress.Developer.Practical.Course.part2.rar.html
ejiob.Become.a.Professional.WordPress.Developer.Practical.Course.part3.rar.html
ejiob.Become.a.Professional.WordPress.Developer.Practical.Course.part4.rar.html
ejiob.Become.a.Professional.WordPress.Developer.Practical.Course.part5.rar.html
ejiob.Become.a.Professional.WordPress.Developer.Practical.Course.part6.rar.html
Uploadgig
ejiob.Become.a.Professional.WordPress.Developer.Practical.Course.part1.rar
ejiob.Become.a.Professional.WordPress.Developer.Practical.Course.part2.rar
ejiob.Become.a.Professional.WordPress.Developer.Practical.Course.part3.rar