What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Build Faster, Better Vector Logos & Illustrations In Adobe Illustrator

TUTBB

Reaction score
480051ffb0c588b496010635203d46d9.jpeg

Free Download Build Faster, Better Vector Logos & Illustrations: In Adobe Illustrator
Content Source:https://www.skillshare.com/en/class...Illustrations-In-Adobe-Illustrator/1876710339
Genre / Category: Drawing & Painting , Art
File Size :326MB
Whether you are just dipping your toes in vector illustration in Adobe Illustrator or have done it for years, chances are you are not building your vector art as cleanly or efficiently as you could be. I've been working as a graphic designer in the print industry for over 15 years and I have received files from both amateurs and big name design agencies that aren't up to the standards they should be.​

In this class I am going to show you a ton of different and useful ways to build better vector graphics. We will use a wide variety of tools to build these shapes as cleanly and efficiently as possible. These will be useful for illustration, logo design, branding, custom type, and just about anything you create in Adobe Illustrator.
When you are done this class you will have the confidence to send your files to anyone and know that they won't see any flaws in your designs. Not to mention your art will be as smooth as possible and built quickly. I use Adobe Illustrator for a minimum of 40 hours a week and due to the fast paced nature of my job I have developed and researched the fastest ways to create and edit my designs.
Although this class will be most beneficial for beginners, I believe intermediate and advanced users will likely pickup a few great tips and ideas along the way.
480051ffb0c588b496010635203d46d9.jpeg

DOWNLOAD FREE: Build Faster, Better Vector Logos & Illustrations: In Adobe Illustrator

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom