What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Content Marketing - Content Ideas for Your Editorial Calen

TUTBB

Reaction score
9418939841d504619afe049d9fd84177.jpeg

Free Download Content Marketing - Content Ideas for Your Editorial Calen
Published 5/2023
Created by Sadık Vural
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 42 Lectures ( 5h 13m ) | Size: 4 GB​

Content ideas to inspire your content plan
What you'll learn
Content ideas to inspire your content plan
How to create and fill a successful content calendar
Exploring Types of Content for Your Content Marketing
Exploring Formats for Your Content Marketing Assets
Exploring Content Ideas for Your Content Marketing Campaigns
Requirements
NO
Description
We've all been there. You want to create content online but you have absolutely no clue where to start. In this course, I'm going to share with you how to create a content calendar to end this ongoing struggle. I'm going to share with you 37 ideas that you can use as inspiration to create a content calendar that is great. But I'm not just going to share that. I'm also going to arm you with a simple framework that can be applied to every post you create to increase the likelihood of success and different formats that you can embrace. At the end of this course, you will have the ability to have a fully-functioning content calendar. I'm Ross Simmonds. I'm the founder of Foundation Marketing, a content agency that has helped some of the biggest brands in the world create content strategies that generate millions of visits every single month and millions of dollars every year. If you want to create a content calendar that is going to drive results for your business, then I invite you to join me in this course. It's not only going to be filled with insights but it's also going to be fun. I hope to see you inside.
Who this course is for
anyone who does digital marketing
Homepage

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/content-marketing-content-ideas-for-your-editorial-calen/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom