What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Course for Parents to master 11+ tests for Grammar schools

TUTBB

Reaction score
5588fd364e6b86aea4a16fda55fd46fb.jpeg

Free Download Course for Parents to master 11+ tests for Grammar schools
Published 5/2023
Created by Sabah Hadi
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 48 Lectures ( 3h 29m ) | Size: 2.36 GB​

Get ready for September Tests
What you'll learn
How to target secondary grammar schools in UK
How to ensure test syllabus is covered, mock tests are taken and revision is done
How to deal with children's tantrums, mental health and mistakes when getting ready for test
Complete helpsheets to manage time, revision and last minute test preparation
Requirements
Motivated parents who care about child's academic and overall achievements
Description
Parents, if you are getting ready for the tests and your child is in year 5, this is going to benefit you hugely.Do you have a child in Year 5?Do you want to know how to shortlist schools?Do you want to know about catchment rules and syllabus?Do you want to know how to handle mistakes and focus on what will get the results?Do you want to know how to deal with roadblocks such as a child not being motivated or even fed up?Do you want to know what a top tutor recommends for getting into a school of your choice?I have teamed up with Jemma Smith, founder of The Education Hotel Tuition to give us her top recommendations tips and tricks to get the results even when things don't seem to be going to plan.Any questions, please ask before purchasing. I'll be happy to answer them.Our 11+ Course is for parents who are looking for systematic guidance and a step-by-step process of the 11+ project.You will get access to Self-paced course in which you can listen at your chosen speed. I recommend 1.5 10 modules with audio/video presentations, helpsheets and checklists and a list of top recommendations Modules on goal-setting, planning and mindset. Common subjects of focus, covering the syllabus, what to do in the weeks before the test and how to plan your 11+ project Checklists and helpsheets to tackle each part of the 11+ process A list of top recommended resourcesThe course is available for a great price. I have spent hours and months pouring over the content, presentation and tech for it.
Who this course is for
UK parents with children in Year 5
Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/11-course-fo-parents-to-prepare-child-for-grammar-schools/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom