What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Create A Mixed Media Butterfly In Procreate Brushes Included

TUTBB

Reaction score
0e6d09c2ad01c203d4e4b9650fc61ad8.jpeg

Published 1/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.23 GB | Duration: 0h 54m
20 Brushes, Collage Elements and Mixed Media Assets Included

What you'll learn
Learn about working with symmetry tools in Procreate.
Learn step-by-step methods for working in digital mixed media and creating compositions.
Learn about adding texture using the noise function.
Learn methods for keeping the art fully editable for later adjustments and re-coloring.
Requirements
Procreate experience is an asset.
Description
Creating mixed media art has been my go-to for many, many years. I like the surprises that come to me when I experiment with different mediums. Traditionally, I have worked with collage and acrylic paints, or perhaps gouache, to create interesting base images. I then sketch out a fun illustration that embraces the background look. Usually at this point, I use paint markers and pencil crayons or even pastels to add details to the foreground items. Finishing involves adding highlights and shadows with more paint markers. It is a rewarding but time-consuming process. And how does one translate this into a digital world?This new class, Create a Mixed Media Butterfly in Procreate, will show you my digital mixed-media artwork methodology, and how to use mixed-media brushes to create a layered and detail-rich illustration. In the class, I take you from start to finish in creating a complete mixed media piece. And, I have techniques to save the pattern in other iterations.The art we'll be creating is completely editable. One of my goals is to show you how we'll be able to create an alternate design with a very different background. I am providing you with a bunch of assets to help speed up the process for you. This includes brushes and a mixed media background you may choose to use, as well as a couple of butterfly brushes if you want to skip the sketching stage.In this class I'll walk you through:working with symmetry tools in Procreatemy step-by-step method for working in digital mixed mediatips for creating compositions for a layered mixed-media lookmy workflow for use of layers and blending modesadjusting colors and using functions such as warpadding texture using the noise functionmethods for keeping the art fully editable for later adjustments and recoloringDo you like mixed-media work? Are you unsure of how to accomplish this digitally? Well, this class should get you going. With the provided assets and the step-by-step instructions, you'll be off to the races in no time!The key concepts I will include:review of my mixed media brushes such as textural backgrounds and gouache paintsa look at compositional strategies to lay out your work in an interesting wayapproaches you can take for creating different iterations of your design.Learning mixed-media techniques will give you a challenging yet satisfying new set of skills. With mixed-media digital art there are so many ready paths of exploration. I can't wait to see what you produce!Intro to Create a Mixed Media Butterfly in ProcreateThis short intro will give you an overview of the class.Lesson 1: Inspiration and Relevant Mixed Media ExamplesIn this lesson, I will give a ton of inspiration. Mixed media art can take so many forms, and I expose you to some of my favorites. I have a loaded Pinterest board for your use. Take a good luck at the ideas shared there for inspiration.Lesson 2: Blocking in the Butterfly Basic ShapesIn this lesson, I will break down the complete process of setting the symmetry guide and even angling it. We will then proceed into blocking out the basic shapes. I share many tips and tricks along the way.Lesson 3: Color Details on the Butterfly WingsIn this lesson, I will explain the settings and sizing of the brushes in relation to the look we are trying to achieve. We will use the sketch as the topmost layer set to darken mode to guide us. I will show you some of the key techniques I use and explain every step of the way. By the end of the lesson, you will have the main color details on the wings done, and you will know how to use some of the brushes in the accompanying download. I will show you how to use the eraser to ensure that all the releases between shapes are consistent.Lesson 4: Textural Noise, Highlights and ShadowsNow that we have the main areas of color blocked in, it's time to start adding some dimension. I will show you the method I use for making the wings lift off the page. We will also be adding a ton of texture. We will accomplish that by using a textural brush and then a technique using the "noise" filter. Once complete, we will start looking at methods to add other areas of interest.Lesson 5: Adding Unique Mixed Media ElementsAdding some of the finishing touches is the focus of this lesson. I will be adding all the textures and mixed media accents into the butterfly and then further enhancing all the layers with a combination of the 6B Pencil as well as textures such as spatters.Lesson 6: Exploring background IdeasWe will do some finishing on what we started in this lesson and then I will show you some ideas vastly different options for mixed media backgrounds. I show you two different approaches so you can decide on what feels more natural for you. I will show you and debrief in the conclusionLesson 7: Final Design, Conclusion and Wrap UpWe will conclude everything in this lesson. I show you a couple of quick mock-ups with the art and I break down all the additional details I added off-camera.Concepts covered:Concepts covered include but are not limited to Procreate design, Procreate noise settings, layering, transparency, Procreate brush stamps, Procreate canvas settings, brush adjustments, clipping masks and blending modes, Procreate snapping and guides, Procreate symmetry, mixed media in Procreate, adding a mixed media artwork for a background, sizing of documents and brushes, adding texture with brushes, procreate brushes for adding other interesting details, workflow best practices, painting best practice, Procreate composites, techniques with paints and blending, and much more.You will get...57 minutes of direction from an instructor who has been in graphic design business and education for over 40 yearsknowledge of multiple ways to solve each design challengean outline, a brush set, a mixed media background and a color paletteProject DescriptionTo create this piece, you may use the supplied butterfly stamps or use your own sketch. Block in the main areas of color first. Use the sketch layer as a guide. Once complete, add any little details to make it look more interesting, employing some of the suggestions I make in the lessons. Now it's time for the mixed media finishes. Use textures and details to add interest to the butterfly. When you feel the butterfly is somewhat complete, add shadows and highlights. Now comes the fun: adding mixed media to the butterfly and to the background. Make the whole piece as rich as possible. Enjoy the process! You will learn so much by experimenting, so don't rush. I would even suggest duplicating your artwork to try two vastly different backgrounds as I demonstrated in the lessons.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Inspiration and Relevant Mixed Media Examples
Lecture 2 Blocking in the Butterfly Basic Shapes
Lecture 3 Color Details on the Butterfly Wings
Lecture 4 Textural Noise, Highlights and Shadows
Lecture 5 Adding Unique Mixed Media Elements
Lecture 6 Exploring Background Ideas
Lecture 7 Final Design, Conclusion and Wrap Up
Learners wishing to review mixed media techniques such as textural backgrounds and gouache paints.

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/create-a-mixed-media-butterfly-in-procreate-brushes-included/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Fikper
nsfsz.Create.A.Mixed.Media.Butterfly.In.Procreate.Brushes.Included.part1.rar.html
nsfsz.Create.A.Mixed.Media.Butterfly.In.Procreate.Brushes.Included.part2.rar.html
Rapidgator
nsfsz.Create.A.Mixed.Media.Butterfly.In.Procreate.Brushes.Included.part1.rar.html
nsfsz.Create.A.Mixed.Media.Butterfly.In.Procreate.Brushes.Included.part2.rar.html
Uploadgig
nsfsz.Create.A.Mixed.Media.Butterfly.In.Procreate.Brushes.Included.part1.rar
nsfsz.Create.A.Mixed.Media.Butterfly.In.Procreate.Brushes.Included.part2.rar
NitroFlare
nsfsz.Create.A.Mixed.Media.Butterfly.In.Procreate.Brushes.Included.part1.rar
nsfsz.Create.A.Mixed.Media.Butterfly.In.Procreate.Brushes.Included.part2.rar

Top Bottom