What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Create Surreal Photo Manipulation & Digital Art In Photoshop

TUTBB

Reaction score
80bbc86e64551b270e553558fd565a31.jpeg

Published 1/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 501.55 MB | Duration: 0h 33m
A step by step guide to photoshop compositing in a easy way even if you are not even basic​

What you'll learn
A creative heck to speed up the workflow of Digital Photo Manipulation
Creation of Commercial graphics
Basic drawing understanding & Realistic editing
Use of advanced photoshop tools ( masking, custom brushes, environment creation, photoshop filters, etc.
A Speedy Workflow of Creating Graphics in a short time
Learn how to blend images together on industry standards
Requirements
you need to have adobe photoshop installed
Description
In this class, I will teach you basic techniques and the process of creating complex photo manipulations very easily. and a streamlined workflow for photo manipulations and surreal realistic digital art.it a detail course and i will guide you step by step how to create photo manipulations and digital artworks, if you are beginner or have no knowledge of photoshop you use this course to learn and by the end you will have full command of photo editing and creating professional graphics for commercial and art purposes Programs needed: Adobe PhotoshopThe skill required: Beginner & intermediate photoshop skillsWhat You'll Learn, In this class I am revealing my secret to creating and manipulating images into surreal artworks' for commercial and artistic purposes. I created a very easy technique to create this kind of digital photo realistic artwork in photoshop, without any professional skill requirements, the class is divided into a few parts from the introduction - Crafting Artwork - Applying Melting Surreal Effect - Final Touches,you will learnCreation of Commercial graphicsPhoto ManipulationBasic drawing understandingA creative heck to speed up the workflow of Digital Photo ManipulationUse of advanced photoshop tools ( masking, custom brushes, environment creation, photoshop filters, etc.A Speedy Workflow of Creating Graphics in a short timeCloud BrushesRealistic editingBy the end, you'll have enough art skills you can use for any number of projects, such as art exhibits, posters, album arts, and for commercial usefeel free to ask any questions.
Overview
Section 1: Class Details
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Idea development
Lecture 3 Basics of Drawing
Lecture 4 Introduction of photoshop layout
Lecture 5 Compositeing
Lecture 6 Shadows & Highlights
Lecture 7 Extra Elements
Lecture 8 Class project
Beginner and Intermediate Digital Artist & Graphic designers

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/create-surreal-photo-manipulation-digital-art-in-photoshop/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Top Bottom