What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Da Vinci Resolve Switch from Premiere Pro for Faster Editing and Powerful Color Grading!

TUTBB

Reaction score
bc14ec1fca17147423c1e9f7f3f852db.jpeg

Free Download Da Vinci Resolve: Switch from Premiere Pro for Faster Editing and Powerful Color Grading!
Content Source:https://www.skillshare.com/en/class...Editing-and-Powerful-Color-Grading/2066989462
Genre / Category:Film & Media
File Size :1.6GB
A few years ago, I was stuck in Premiere Pro, which is a great piece of software make no mistake, but after lots of crashes, a never-ending subscription model, and limited color grading tools, I wanted to try DaVinci Resolve. It was a game-changer. I wanted to make it an easier switch though than it was for me, so this is your chance to understand Resolve so well that you will be able to edit and grade a movie, in less time than it takes to watch a movie! This class is designed for the editors out there who have been wanting to switch, but are feeling nervous about learning a whole new piece of software and moving projects across. I totally understand the feeling, which is why this is a streamlined course that guides you through all the tools you are likely to use in every day editing, rather than a 5000-page manual version that wastes your precious time showing you things you'll never use. The goal is to get you editing in Resolve with the same confidence and ability as you do in your current software in less time than you thought was humanly possible!​

Not only is this a class to help you edit just as great as you already do though, the second half of this course is all about color grading, which is an area DaVinci Resolve shines in comparison to every other video editing software out there! No doubt that is one of the reasons you are interested in Resolve, it definitely was for me, and so we will learn how to become a competent and creative colorist as well, in a way that feels easy and fun!
bc14ec1fca17147423c1e9f7f3f852db.jpeg

DOWNLOAD FREE: Da Vinci Resolve: Switch from Premiere Pro for Faster Editing and Powerful Color Grading!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom