What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Davinci Resolve 18 Video Editing Course Masterclass

TUTBB

Reaction score
7aacfc5a65091aa009dd707e3b402fc5.jpeg

Published 1/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.62 GB | Duration: 3h 0m
DaVinci Resolve 18 for absolute beginner. Learn video editing in davinci resolve from scratch. Edit like a champ

What you'll learn
You will learn DaVinci Resolve 18 in detail
Learn how to manage media in DaVinci Resolve
Learn how to edit your videos
Learn how to create animations
3d animations
Color grading
Audio effects
You will also learn about fusion
and much more
Requirements
DaVinci Resolve 18 free software
Description
Welcome to complete DaVinci Resolve 18 course.DaVinci Resolve is the world's only solution that combines editing, colour correction, visual effects, motion graphics and audio post-production all in one software tool. DaVinci Resolve lets you work faster and at a higher quality because you don't have to learn multiple apps or switch software for different tasks.Now, this is a 3-hour course in which I talk straight to the point and included all important features of DaVinci Resolve, so you can edit your video professionally. This course surely does not waste your valuable time. This course is for beginners and newbies, So if you are just getting into video editing then this is a perfect course for you and if you are already familiar with the DaVinci Resolve course still this course will be valuable for you and you will learn lots of great tips and tricks on the way. What you will learn in this course:This course is in sequence order So first, we will look at the media manager of DaVinci Resolve. We will learn how to import your media in media manager and I will also show you lots of tips on how to arrange your files using metadata. Then after that, we will look deep into the edit page of DaVinci Resolve. We will look at the timeline and it's all options, transform pannel, inspector panel and other cool features of DaVinci Resolve. We will also look at how to create slow-motion effects using real-time controls and real-time curves. We will also create some really cool compositions and show you how to add transition effects to your clip. We will also talk about the new cut page of DaVinci Resolve. You will see how easily and efficiently edit out clips on the cut page. After that, we will learn the basics of the fusion page and I will also show you how to create stunning animations and 3D effects. I will also teach you how to mask out your clip and then I will also teach you how to create a chroma key effect. Next, we will learn the basics of colour grading, we will learn all the features of the colour page. We will learn how to track our subject and add effect to it. I will also show you how to remove green screen using a colour page and also talk about colour wheels, curves, contrast etc.After that, I will teach you the basics of fair light. We will learn all the main effects of fair light. I will show you how to remove noise from your audio, change pitch, add audio transition effects etc. I will also show you how to install and use the DaVinci Resolve sound library. And finally, I will show you the best setting to render your video on deliver page.Thank you.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Downloading DaVinci Resolve
Lecture 2 Arranging project
Lecture 3 Media section interface
Lecture 4 Adding file to media pool
Lecture 5 Organizing bins
Lecture 6 Dual screen
Lecture 7 Marking In and Out point
Lecture 8 Adding metadata
Lecture 9 Smart bins
Section 2: Cut Page
Lecture 10 Basic of cut page
Lecture 11 Closeup in cut page
Lecture 12 Timeline views in cut page
Lecture 13 Adding clips to timeline
Lecture 14 Refining
Lecture 15 Dynamic zoom
Section 3: Edit and Cut page
Lecture 16 Source window and timeline preview
Lecture 17 Insert overwrite and replace
Lecture 18 Trim mode, Dynamic trim and blade
Lecture 19 Some features of edit page
Lecture 20 Timeline options
Lecture 21 Transform
Lecture 22 Crop tool
Lecture 23 Dynamic Zoom
Lecture 24 Annotations
Lecture 25 Composites
Lecture 26 Retime controls and Retime curves
Lecture 27 Change clip speed
Lecture 28 Intro to transitions
Lecture 29 Transition
Lecture 30 Titles
Lecture 31 Generators
Section 4: Fusion
Lecture 32 Intro to fusion
Lecture 33 Nodes and masks
Lecture 34 Nodes group and playback speed
Lecture 35 Keyframes
Lecture 36 Tracking
Lecture 37 3D text
Lecture 38 3D lighting
Section 5: Color
Lecture 39 Intro to color interface
Lecture 40 Color wheels and color curves
Lecture 41 Power window, Tracker and blur
Lecture 42 Qualifier
Lecture 43 LUTS
Lecture 44 Chroma-key and green screen
Section 6: Fairlight
Lecture 45 Intro to fairlight
Lecture 46 Audio effects
Lecture 47 Audio transitions
Lecture 48 Sound library
Section 7: Deliver
Lecture 49 Best deliver setting
Who wants to learn DaVinci Resolve 18,Someone who is just getting into video production,Who wants to edit their video professionally for youtube,Who wants to create cool animations and 3D effects,Who wants to work in freelancing as a video editor,Who wants to learn video editing as a hobby,Who wants to create professional videos for social media websites,Who wants to enhance their video editing skills

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/davinci-resolve-18-video-editing-course-masterclass/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Fikper
cuqla.Davinci.Resolve.18.Video.Editing.Course..Masterclass..part1.rar.html
cuqla.Davinci.Resolve.18.Video.Editing.Course..Masterclass..part2.rar.html
Rapidgator
cuqla.Davinci.Resolve.18.Video.Editing.Course..Masterclass..part2.rar.html
cuqla.Davinci.Resolve.18.Video.Editing.Course..Masterclass..part1.rar.html
Uploadgig
cuqla.Davinci.Resolve.18.Video.Editing.Course..Masterclass..part2.rar
cuqla.Davinci.Resolve.18.Video.Editing.Course..Masterclass..part1.rar
NitroFlare
cuqla.Davinci.Resolve.18.Video.Editing.Course..Masterclass..part2.rar