What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Day Trading Strategy that can WIN even when you're Wrong

TUTBB

Reaction score
f2b21a53b456ae822902bf85d8c57f0a.jpeg

Published 1/2023
Created by Ben Reid
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 15 Lectures ( 2h 48m ) | Size: 1.41 GB​

Learn how to Win Trades even when you're Wrong! Developed by a pro trader of 11 years
What you'll learn
In this short course I'll teach you a very simple yet effective Trading Strategy using no indicators at all, just price and levels
I'll show you some of my REAL Trading results from this and other strategies
I'll introduce you to an instrument called the Dow Jones Industrial Average (US30, DJ30), an incredible instrument that moves 600 points per day on average!
You will learn several simple Risk Management strategies to be used along with the simple trading strategy
Suitable for trading large accounts safely and growing small accounts quickly, adapt the strategy and risk settings to your needs
You will learn how to mark-up charts on TradingView (the free version is fine)
I'll show you an example of the equipment I use to manage my trades and make some recommendations
I'll show you some fantastic Free Resources to help make trading easier
I will recommend a fantastic Forex Broker that provides the best leverage and spreads on the US30 (the instrument you'll be learning to trade).
Requirements
• You should already have a good basic understanding of trading and ideally have been trading for at least a few months
• You should know how to install and use MetaTrader 5
• You should be familiar with TradingView and know how to do basic things like draw lines and customise charts (The free version of TradingView is fine)
• You will need money to trade with, or a demo account with a reputable broker (A suitable broker is recommended in the course)
• You will need a PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone (android recommended) in order to trade
• You'll need a stable internet connection to place and manage trades
Description
About this Strategy:Like all of the strategies I have developed, this one is super simple and even a novice trader can master it with ease.I'll show you how to divide the market into sections which we will use as decision points. Then you simply make the decision - to buy or sell.Of course, you can't - and won't be right every time, so what happens then? You lose money?No. Not always.I believe traders can learn to manage their way out of most situations by sticking to a simple plan and using logical decision points in the market. Although losses do happen from time to time with this system - as with any system. If done right, they will be controlled, recoverable and few. This strategy has a very high win rate, which most new and struggling traders will find easier to cope with than some traditional strategies. In the 11 years or so that I've been trading. I learned that it's very difficult to be right first time, every time. In fact, it's impossible.But ask yourself, could you be right second time? Or third? The answer is Yes, you can.You see, that's much easier - and if you can be right EVENTUALLY, then you can usually get out of most trades with a profit, or at breakeven or at a smaller loss than you would have taken.This strategy is a simple yet powerful approach to trading and trade management.In addition to the content provided here in the course, I also provide extra material and advice via a support group. Students are able to post trades and discuss them with myself and each other. We share results and ideas and encourage traders, it's a great environment in which to learn and develop.I look forward to seeing your results soon.
Who this course is for
This course is aimed at new traders and struggling traders who are familiar with TradingView and MetaTrader already.
You should already know how to use Lot Size calculators and understand Margin and Leverage.
I will NOT be teaching you the basics of trading in this course, just a simple strategy designed to transform your trading!
Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/day-trading-strategy-that-can-win-even-when-youre-wrong/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Top Bottom