What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Freelance Mindset - Become an Unstoppable Freelance Force!

TUTBB

Reaction score
eb6315c1851f9c1ce8c19834ce9cb253.jpeg

Free Download Freelance Mindset - Become an Unstoppable Freelance Force!
Last updated 5/2020
Created by Lex DeVille
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 32 Lectures ( 1h 50m ) | Size: 2.25 GB​

Start today! Build an impossibly strong mind that helps you earn more now!
Free Download What you'll learn
Discover the keys to an unstoppable freelance mindset!
Reveal what it takes to craft the willpower to achieve any freelance goal!
Become relentless in your pursuit of discipline so nothing can stop you!
Overcome your greatest freelance fears in the shortest time possible!
Let nothing hold you back from six-figures and beyond!
Requirements
You will need to understand English to get the most from this course.
You need to be the kind of person who takes action to get the most from this course.
You need to be someone who invests in yourself to get the most from this course.
You need to be ready for hard work and personal development to get the most from this course.
Description
Hey Freelancer! Not earning what you want? Does it seem like clients won't respond? Like they don't value you? If so, maybe it's time to check your mindset. Weak minds leak weakness into every message, proposal, and interview. Frail minds let fears, doubts and insecurities seep into your bloodstream and pump through your veins.Soon you're too afraid to do anything! So you turn to excuses. You get stuck in learning cycles. Analysis paralysis. You second-guess yourself. You cancel interviews. You skip gigs. You send half-hearted proposals that secretly tell clients don't pick me!Freelancing can be your career.Freelancing can change your life.But freelancing can only do those things when you have a strong mind. Inside this course, I'll help you build a powerful mindset that will never fail you. I'll show you a step-by-step path to:Forge an iron will that carries you through any challenge no matter how hardDiscipline yourself like a warrior and take command of your mindBecome more calm than a zombie in a hurricane even if you're flightyDiscover the power of habit to make money freelancing on autopilotReframe your deepest fears and worries so they start to work for youEven if you don't believe in yourself right now, this course can help.I designed it based on profound mindset principles that I apply in my own freelance business and life.This mindset allowed me to go from $0 to multiple $100/hr clients my first month freelancing. It allowed me to delete my Upwork account, start over from scratch, and succeed again. It allowed me to work with a company that got a deal on Shark Tank without any proof I could do the job. It allowed me to sell an $8,000 website when the gig was for a few pages of copywriting.If you struggle with mindset...And if it holds your freelance career back...Then you're in the right place.Take my experience and apply it in your own life. Begin to control your mind. This is how you change your results and transform your reality. And it doesn't just apply to freelancing. Once you develop this mindset, you will gain more power over every aspect of your entire world. The material is positioned in a freelance context, but it will benefit you far beyond. Right now you need better results. So let's carve a path to results city! Join me in this course and let's get to work on your mind. It's the single most important training you'll ever do. Because a strong mind will carry you through just about anything. Let me show you a path to build a mind so strong you'll never doubt yourself again!When you're ready to command your mind and join nearly 2,000 other freelance students in our community...Scroll up and enroll in this course now!Your Mindset Instructor,Lex DeVilleP.S. To become the kind of freelancer who attracts clients who invest in you...you must be the kind of person who invests in yourself. Think about it.
Who this course is for
Those who want to calm rapid thoughts and gain control over their mind should take this course.
Those who want to have more willpower and discipline should take this course.
Those who are ready to put in the effort to change your life and make more money freelancing should take this course.
Only those who are serious about self-improvement and getting better results as freelancers should take this course.
Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/freelance-mindset/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom