What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

High-End Skin Retouching & Sculpting - Skin, Face Photo Retouching - Adobe Photoshop cc Master Class

TUTBB

Reaction score
19e8c8b161197d1ce75b7e9a4706ead0.jpeg

High-End Skin Retouching & Sculpting - Skin, Face Photo Retouching - Adobe Photoshop cc Master Class
Content Source:https://www.skillshare.com/en/class...ng-Adobe-Photoshop-cc-Master-Class/1877504879
Genre / Category:photography
File Size :297MB​

I will teach you basic techniques and process of Professional High-End Skin Retouching & Sculpting, Portrait Editing, its use in different projects, and a streamlined workflow for Editing portraits for Fashion brands and Commercial use
What You'll LearnIn this class I am revealing my secret of professional skin retouching and face editing for commercial and artistic purposes. I created a very easy technique of Face Retouching to get realistic Look in photoshop, without any professional skill requirements, the class is divided into a few parts from the introduction - Skin Retouching - Smooth Skin - Pimple Removing - Eye color - Hair color - Face modification - Speedup Action - Project
you will learn
Professional Skin Retouching workflowReconstruction of skinSmooth Skin RetouchingRetouching ActionPimple & Scars RemovingFace ModificationsLips EditingHair Color changeEye Color ChangeFace Skin toneMinimal AdjustmentsRemove Blemishes. TricksFrequency SeparationReconstruct SkinDoge Burn / Shadow HighlightsFace Shape / Liquify

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Top Bottom