What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How To Draw Anime And Manga! The Ultimate Guide

TUTBB

Reaction score
d018e204210a88ff5a97355f004133f0.jpeg

Free Download How To Draw Anime And Manga! The Ultimate Guide
Published 5/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 4.14 GB | Duration: 7h 48m​

Drawing Anime | Manga | Comics and much more!
What you'll learn
How to draw male and female figures
How to draw backgrounds
How to incorporate manga effects into an illustration
The essential tools and materials for anime and manga drawing
How to draw different poses, clothing, accessories, and facial expressions
Tips and tricks for bringing your anime and manga artwork to life
Requirements
Familiarity with basic drawing tools and materials, such as pencils, erasers, and paper.
Understanding of basic drawing techniques, such as line weight, shading, and perspective.
Familiarity with human anatomy, including the structure of the head, body, hands, and feet.
Description
Introduction: Are you a fan of anime and manga? Do you want to learn how to draw your own characters, backgrounds, and scenes in this unique art style? Look no further than my comprehensive drawing course! I've designed this course for both beginners and intermediate artists who want to master the art of anime and manga drawing.Course Overview: In my course, you'll start with the basics, learning about the history of anime and manga drawing, the essential tools and materials you'll need, and how to set up your workspace for optimal drawing. From there, I'll guide you through fundamental drawing techniques, such as line weight, shading, and perspective. You'll then learn how to draw the head and face, the body, hands, feet, and other features unique to anime and manga characters. We'll also cover how to draw clothing, accessories, and different facial expressions.What You'll Learn:The history and evolution of anime and manga drawingEssential tools and materials for anime and manga drawingFundamental drawing techniques for creating depth and dimensionHow to draw the head and face, body, hands, feet, and other features unique to anime and manga charactersHow to draw different poses, clothing, accessories, and facial expressionsTips and tricks for bringing your anime and manga artwork to lifeWhy Choose My Course: As an experienced anime and manga artist, I've dedicated years to perfecting my craft and teaching others how to do the same. With my course, you can learn at your own pace and on your own schedule. I'll guide you through every step of the process, sharing my tips and tricks for creating stunning anime and manga artwork. By the end of the course, you'll have the skills and confidence to create your own unique anime and manga drawings.Enroll now and start your journey to becoming an anime and manga drawing master!*note... the final project will be added in June 2023!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Materials Needed
Lecture 2 Basic Drawing techniques
Section 2: Figure Drawing
Lecture 3 The Basic Body
Lecture 4 Anime Proportions
Lecture 5 Adding Muscle
Lecture 6 Drawing Various Body Types
Lecture 7 Head and Face
Lecture 8 Drawing Expressions
Lecture 9 Adding Clothing
Lecture 10 Using Figures For Reference
Lecture 11 Adding Action!
Lecture 12 Speed Exercise
Section 3: Creating Characters
Lecture 13 Choosing a Back Story
Lecture 14 The Importance of Silhouettes
Lecture 15 Deciding on your 'Look'
Section 4: Backgrounds and Environments
Lecture 16 Understanding Linear Perspective
Lecture 17 The Lego Hack
Lecture 18 Perspective Practice
Lecture 19 City Scapes
Lecture 20 Landscapes
Lecture 21 Interiors
Section 5: Coloring And Shading Techniques
Lecture 22 Understanding Lighting
Lecture 23 Rendering Muscles
Section 6: Clip Studio Paint
Lecture 24 Clip Studio Paint - 3D Materials
Lecture 25 Clip Studio Paint - 3D Figures
Lecture 26 Clip Studio Paint - 3D Manga and Lighting
Lecture 27 Clip Studio Paint - 3D Animation
Lecture 28 Clip Studio Paint - 2D Animation
Section 7: Advanced Techniques
Lecture 29 Monsters and Giants
Lecture 30 Mecha and Transformers
This course is for anyone interested in learning how to draw anime and manga, regardless of skill level.,It is designed for beginners with no prior drawing experience as well as intermediate artists looking to improve their skills.,If you're a fan of anime and manga and want to create your own unique characters, scenes, and environments in this art style, this course is for you.,It's also ideal for anyone looking to develop their drawing skills and explore different techniques and styles.

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom