What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Learn To Storyboard For Film Or Animation

TUTBB

Reaction score
5ef5fd3f63bf4daf6e12797fe945e960.jpeg

Last updated 3/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 792.56 MB | Duration: 1h 46m
An introduction to drawing storyboards for Film, TV, Animation or Gaming​

What you'll learn
You'll be able to draw storyboard panels for anyscript or story idea
You'll learn the entire process of storyboarding, for animation or for film, from start to finish
You'll know all the main camera angles and shots used in film, animation, tv and gaming
You'll learn directing and editing techniques
You'll learn concrete skills, like how to draw characters, layouts and scenes
You'll learn how to draw basic characters and character model sheets
You'll be able to draw scenes and backgrounds using 1-point and 2-point perspective
You will learn principles of animation and how to draw for animation
Become a Storyboard Artist
Requirements
A love of story telling, film, and visual language
You don't have to be able to draw - I'm going to teach you techniques for drawing that you can easily start using today
You can draw your storyboards on paper and follow this course; or you can use a drawing tablet such as a Wacom tablet and pen
Photoshop or a similar digital drawing application is preferable
Description
This is a complete overview of Storyboarding for Film, Animation or Gaming. By taking this online storyboard course, you will be taking your first steps towards an exciting career path. In this course, I take you step-by-step through the entire process of making storyboards: from how to draw, to what camera angles to use, to breaking down a script and drawing it out. I'm here to help and support you along the way.This course covers everything you need to know to about the creative process of Storyboarding for Film or Animation. You will learn concrete skills such as how to draw characters, how to draw in perspective, what camera angles and shots to use for your scripts, and how to make your shots and scenes flow together. As a Storyboard Artist you get to draw the film, shot for shot. It's by far the most creative job in the whole production process. Whether you are interested in gaming, animation, sketching, comic books or filmmaking, the concepts and techniques in this course will get you started on the road to professional success. You can begin to build a portfolio from right within the course, or you can start storyboarding your own projects now to a professional standard. I've packed this course with only the most relevant and detailed material. I've distilled everything I've learnt in my 15 years as an animation and film professional into each lesson.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Welcome to the Course!
Lecture 2 What You Need to Get Started
Lecture 3 Storyboard Templates
Lecture 4 Shots, Scenes and Sequences
Section 2: Drawing Skills
Lecture 5 My Top 7 Tips for Drawing in Animation
Lecture 6 Drawing Characters and Scenes
Lecture 7 Drawing the Male Figure
Lecture 8 Drawing the Female Figure
Lecture 9 Drawing in Perspective
Section 3: Process
Lecture 10 Camera Angles and Shots
Lecture 11 Overview of the Boarding Process
Lecture 12 Breaking Down a Script
Lecture 13 Drawing Thumbnails
Lecture 14 Refining
Lecture 15 Thumbnailing Part 2
Lecture 16 Refining Part 2
Section 4: Visual Storytelling
Lecture 17 Introduction to Visual Language
Lecture 18 Principles of Composition
Lecture 19 Storytelling Shots: The P.O.V.
Lecture 20 The 180 Degree Rule
Lecture 21 Camera Moves
Section 5: Conclusion
Lecture 22 Wrap Up and Review
Anyone who is interested in animation, how to draw storyboards, comics, thumbnails,If you are interested in film making and script writing,Filmmakers who need to know how to storyboard their own projects,Anyone interested in getting into professional animation storyboarding,Anyone who wants to be able to professional present their script, idea or concept in a visual format,Animators who want to develop storyboarding skills,Illustrators who want to get into animation

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/storyboard-for-film-or-animation/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Top Bottom