What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Manga Art With Mixed Media - Copics, Pencils And Pastels

TUTBB

Reaction score
099d5819236ad258e7f4e0bf8714336a.jpeg

Free Download Manga Art With Mixed Media - Copics, Pencils And Pastels
Published 5/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.34 GB | Duration: 1h 2m​

Create appealing manga illustrations with Mixed Media
Create appealing manga illustrations with Mixed Media
What you'll learn
You will learn what Mixed Media is.
You will learn the benefits of using Mixed Media.
You will learn the tricks behind my coloration technique.
You can follow the coloration process from start to finish and see how the technique is applied.
Requirements
You have to be interested in creating manga art with traditional media.
Description
Have you ever wondered how you can achieve a smooth coloration when working with traditional media? Then this course is for you.My name is Olga Rogalski from Studio Oruga. I have published manga professionally and have been in love with manga for many many years.In this course I will show you my traditionl coloration technique. I am going to combine alcohol markers, colored pencils and pastels in ordert to create a manga illustration without hard lines.Mixed Media has not only the advantage of reducing the cost of materials but also it plays on the strength the material itself. Markers can be used in spots where a lot of smooth color transitions are required. Colored pencils can be used in order to add very small details. Pan Pastels allow for better blending and adding of subtle color hues. Some materials are great for being applied to bigger areas, others are great for very fine details. Knowing the power of each material gives you a lot more freedom when coloring your manga illustrations!In this course I will adress the coloration of eyes, skin, hair and clothing as well as provide you with an introduction to the materials and my working process.So let´s begin!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 What is Mixed Media?
Lecture 3 Why would you use Mixed Media?
Lecture 4 What materials do I use?
Lecture 5 My Mixed Media technique
Lecture 6 Step-by-Step Coloration Process - Part 1
Lecture 7 Step-by-Step Coloration Process - Part 2
Lecture 8 Step-by-Step Coloration Process - Part 3
Lecture 9 Step-by-Step Coloration Process - Part 4
Lecture 10 Step-by-Step Coloration Process - Part 5
This course is for anybody who wants to create traditional manga illustration. You do not have to use the exact materials that I use. It's about finding your own mix and trying things out.

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom