What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Master, Wanted & Unwanted Tooth Movement In Orthodontics

TUTBB

Reaction score
f9fb2a1dd9f9e4187132c39974d13d8e.jpeg

Last updated 2/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.34 GB | Duration: 2h 12m
Clinical Implication of Basic Sciences and Applied Biomechanics.​

What you'll learn
Learning integration of basic sciences and clinical implication of favourable and unfavourable tooth movement.
Understand biology of tooth movement, impact of force on molecular, histologic and cellular level
Understand bone structure, physiology and metabolism
Understand bone pathologies and its impact on orthodontic tooth movement- osteoporosis, osteopenia and arthritis
Understand impact of orthodontic force, ideal character & duration of optimal forces needed for bone and tooth movement
Anchorage control and learn to control unwanted tooth movement
Biomechanics of orthodontic tooth movement
Requirements
Dentist or dental students
Description
Welcome to online Orthodontic course. My name is Dr. Saima Hirji, and I am your instructor in this course. In addition to welcoming you to the course, I would like to give you some helpful information and a few hints for successful completion of this course.For many of you, this is your first experience with an online course.Online courses provide a different way to study and place different skills from students. You will find that, as an online learner, self motivation and discipline are paramount. This means that you are completely responsible for establishing and maintaining a regular study system. In addition, some students anticipate that online courses will be easier than face-to-face courses. My experience with online study is that getting started and keeping on schedule are most important to successful completion. Good Luck.Over the past few years in my teaching career I've been asked a lot for advice on how to manage tooth movement in osteoporosis and arthritis patients? how control unwanted tooth movement? How to achieve optimal character and nature of force to produce tooth movement with less side effects? Know impact of orthodontic force on molecular, histological and cellular level. Learn how bone respond responds to orthodontic force. Structure and types of bone in facial skeleton. Which works better, continuous or interrupted force? Will i apply one couple or two couple force system in my patients? Do segmented arch mechanic is better than continuous arch mechanics? Is removable functional appliance are safe in kids having rheumatoid arthritis? Learn impact of meditation and hormones therapy on alveolar bone. Is orthodontic treatment is contraindicated in patients suffering from osteoporosis, osteopenia and rheumatoid arthritis? How to treat and manage such patients? I'm finally created this online course to answer common questions of general practitioners Don't miss the opportunity to attend this course if this is something you would be interested in?
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Clinical Implication of Bone Structure, Physiology, Metabolism & Pathologies.
Lecture 2 Biology of Tooth Movement in Orthodontics - Clinical Implication
Lecture 3 Orthodontic Force Application and types of Tooth Movements
Lecture 4 Biomechanics & Anchorage Control in Orthodontics
Lecture 5 Bone Diseases and its impact of tooth - Osteoarthritis, Osteopenia, Osteoporosis
Dentist,post graduate resident orthodontist,Undergraduate final year students,Interns wants to learn orthodontics

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/master-wanted-unwanted-tooth-movement-in-orthodontics/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Top Bottom