What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Master Your Relationships With The Love Languages

TUTBB

Reaction score
7b06230d41e6968ea0a98694af69b5f9.jpeg

Published 1/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 584.24 MB | Duration: 0h 50m
Learn to Apply the Love Languages to Every Relationship in your Life​

Learn to Apply the Love Languages to Every Relationship in your Life
What you'll learn
Learn the foundations of the five love languages and how to apply them to every relationship in your life
Learn which love language your child speaks and build a thriving and connected relationship that will last a lifetime
Learn which love language you speak and implement it daily for self care, self love and a sense of unprecedented personal empowerment
Learn to sense which love language others speak, and improve every relationship your life: with your spouse, your children, your parents and your coworkers
Requirements
No experience needed. This course is both for beginners who have never heard of the love languages and for experienced learners looking for creative ideas on how to implement
Description
The five love languages, a concept developed by American Psychologist Gary Chapman, is the foundation of connection and intimacy in any marriage. The languages are quality time, acts of service, words of affirmation, physical touch and gifts and can be learned and put into practice easily and quickly. Each of us understand and express love in one of the five love languages. Once we understand these, we can ask for what we need and begin to love better.But did you know that you could learn to apply them to every relationship in your life, for deeper meaning and connection with your kids, your parents, your boss, your friends and even yourself? Once you understand what makes those closest to you feel loved, you can implement these simple tools for more harmony at home, a deeper connection with your children, more respect at work, and a more meaningful self care practice.As a couples coach, I've seen countless relationships transformed with the love languages. As a wife, I use these teachings daily to create a space of safety and love for my husband and I. As a mother, this is my go-to tool when the kids are acting up. I begin to speak their love language and their behavior transforms in minutes. I'm thrilled to bring you the knowledge you need to transform the quality of your relationships.After taking this course, you will have a deep understanding of each of the love languages, and you'll come away with a toolbox full of ideas for speaking each language in every relationship in your life.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Module 1
Lecture 2 Applying the Love Language to your Self Care
Section 3: Module 2
Lecture 3 Applying the Love Languages to your Romantic Relationship
Section 4: Module 3
Lecture 4 Applying the Love Languages to your Relationship with your Kids
Section 5: Module 4
Lecture 5 Applying the Love Languages to your Relationships at Work
Section 6: Closing Video
Lecture 6 A big thank you!
Curious individuals looking to live their best lives, get the most out of all of their relationships and find joy and fulfillment in love.

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Top Bottom