What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Mastering Photoshop From Beginner to Expert

TUTBB

Reaction score
5251497243d5d25bef8e1e27561d640c.jpeg

Free Download Mastering Photoshop From Beginner to Expert
Published 5/2023
Created by Bojan Milovanovic
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 10 Lectures ( 2h 12m ) | Size: 491 MB​

The basics of photoshop. You will learn how to work in photoshop, how to use various tools to get the desired images and
What you'll learn
You will learn the basics of Photoshop and how to work with it.
The course is accessible to everyone.
No risk
Complete the course to be able to work in Photoshop.
Requirements
This course is for all beginners.
Description
Photoshop is a powerful software tool used by designers, photographers, and artists worldwide. It is an essential tool for anyone who works with digital images, whether it's for personal or professional use. It can be a bit overwhelming at first, but with time and practice, it becomes more comfortable to navigate. Photoshop is a raster-based image editing software, which means that it works with pixels, the smallest unit of an image..It is very important that you follow all the lessons in order to succeed in mastering the course.I tried to describe each lesson in detail so that you could get to know a program like photoshop as much as possible. To make it even easier for you, I added a pdf with each lesson so that you can better confirm your knowledge. .I hope that my Photoshop course will be of help to you so that you can work independently in the future and create phenomenal photos...I plan to continue releasing new courses that will be of help to you in many different areas.Thank you for your time and willingness to learn something new. Greetings and see you in my next course...PS: If you have a wish related to a field that interests you, you can suggest it to me and I will be happy to do a course on that topic for you...
Who this course is for
This course is for all beginners who want to learn how to work in Photoshop.
HOMEPAGE

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom