What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Memecoins And Shitcoins Trading Crash Course 2022

TUTBB

Reaction score
279c30aeff5225f3675715d16a71729a.jpeg

Last updated 4/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.25 GB | Duration: 2h 5m​

Trade Shitcoins & Memecoins In a Systematic & Strategic Way and Join the Millionaire Space with Fiverr Top Rated Seller
What you'll learn
Introduction to memecoins and shitcoins.
How to find shitcoins and memecoins.
Where to trade shitcoins and memecoins.
Where to find shitcoins and memecoins.
How to trade shitcoins and memecoins.
Good exchanges to trade shitcoins and memecoins.
Types of memecoins and shitcoins and strategy to buy them
Top ten rules which everyone should follow before jumping into shitcoins and memecoins.
Entery and exit strategy in memecoins and shitcoins.
Portfolio diversification rules in memecoins and shitcoins.
Risk management and many more.
Requirements
You need computer or mobile
You do not need any prior knowledge
Description
Are you Confused and dont know how to trade shitcoins and memecoins ?Are you missing out the huge gains from memecoins and shitcoins ?Are you struglling in finding and trading shitcoins and memecoins in systmeatic and technicaal way ?Are you confused about where to trade shitcoins and memecoins and where to not ?Have you missed out the $Shiba Inu , $Safemoon, $Pig and $Pit train ?Do you want to join the quick earning method to increase the profit in parabolic way?--------------------If youR answer is "YES" then this course is for you. my champ! ------------------In recent times, meme coins have become more popular than mainstream cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.Have you missed out on dogecoin, which hit 100X in 2021?6 months fast forward -showing timelapse effects , Missed yet another train?- There goes Shiba Inu which also hit 100x!Now, you might be thinking there won't be any more explosive meme coins.Well, that's wrong. The crypto community wants meme coins, and they will keep coming. Their performance is mainly linked to social media support and influencers' hype.But, you can't blindly invest in a meme coin because the creators can run away with all the money. That's a rug pull. Proper risk management is mandatory as meme coins are even more volatile than mainstream crypto tokens.Memecoins can create millionaires out of thin air. Keep yourself updated, and always seek to learn more before indulging in meme coins.My name is Basit Khan, Top rated seller on Fiverr as an crypto expert. Being crypto enthusiastic and expert ,I have strong grip over technicalities and fundamentals of the this space. I have four years of experience in trading and investing in cryptocurrency as a full time day trader as well as an investor . This includes technical and fundamental research, market psychology, strategic trading ( day trading swing trading and investing strategies ) risk management, financial services and buying and selling of legit memecoins & shitcions without being scam in them.IN THIS COURSE, I WILL TEACH YOU THE FOLLOWING IN QUICK AND STRATEGIC WAY.What are Shitcoins and MemecoinsTypes of Shitcoins And MemecoinsWhy to trade Shitcoins And MemcoinsWhere to Effectivly Trade Shitcoins and memecoinsList of CEX for trading Shitcoins And MemecoinsList of DEX for trading Shitcoins And MemecoinsList Of Good and Easy Wallet to Use with DEX for trading Shitcoins & MemecoinWhere to Find Shitcoins And Memecoins : Some Famous and Good platforms Platform 1 to 6 Platform - Live DemonstrationOld Vs New Shitcoins and MemecoinsHow to Buy\Sell Shitcoins & Memecoins on Centralised ExchangesHow to Buy\Sell Shitcoins & Memecoins on Decentralized ExchangesHow to Connect Wallet with DEX to trade Shitcoins & MemecoinsTop 12 Rules that Everyone Should Follow Before Buying Shitcoins & Memecoins ( Live Explanation on charts)Rule 1 to Rule 10 Explanation on Live chartsInvestment & Trading Strategy for Shitcoins & MemecoinsPortfolio diversification Strategy on Shitcoins & MemecoinsWhen to buy and When to SellRisk ManagementMarket Psycology In Term of Shitcoins & MemecoinsPoints to RememberConclusionFeel free to ask your queries in help box, I will be happy to answer. What the students are saying ?Usama Ali : If you don't have any knowledge about memecoins then this is for you.. So much to learnMehran : This course is very to the point and well structured...Highly recommended.Azimuthal Quantum Number : Great content and great instructor. The content was relevant and highly informative. Learned new techniques to identify and buy shit coinsGulhaider : I have taken other courses on Udemy but this guy seems to be professional and has tight grip on every aspect of crypto so I highly recommend his courseHamza Awan : This was beyond expectations. The course teacher is shrewd enough to know to teach the basics first before jumping into the nitty gritty details. Highly recommended.
Who this course is for
Anyone who want to make passive income buy trading shitcoins and memecoins,Anyone who wants to learn about shitcoins and memecoins trading,Anyone who wants to learn where to trade shitcoins and memecoins,Anyone who wants to learn about entry and exit strategy in shitocins and memecoins,Anyone who wants to learn top rules which everyone should follow before buying any memecoin to avoid getting scam,Anyone who wants to maximize profits by trading shitcoins and memecoins,Anyone who wants to learn risk manamegment for memecoins trading

Homepage

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/cryptocurrency-trading-course-memecoins-and-shitcoins/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Top Bottom