What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Microsoft Excel Advanced Excel Formulas and Shortcuts

TUTBB

Reaction score
e0ff3859b1cbd91e78014a1042fd6c0f.jpeg

Free Download Microsoft Excel Advanced Excel Formulas and Shortcuts
Published 5/2023
Created by Joseph Okon
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 6 Lectures ( 2h 10m ) | Size: 1 GB​

Master Advanced Excel Formulas and Excel Shortcuts to Save You Time and Impress your Boss
What you'll learn
How to Use Excel Formulas to Become More Productive with Excel Tasks
You will Learn Unique Tips & Techniques that You Won't Find in ANY other Course.
You will be able to solve complex problems in Excel
How to THINK like Excel, and Write Powerful and Dynamic Excel Formulas from Scratch.
Requirements
Basic knowledge in Excel
Microsoft Excel 2016+ or Office 365
Description
Boost Your Excel Skills with Advanced Microsoft Excel Formulas and Shortcuts.If you are someone who uses Microsoft Excel or will be using it on a daily basis as a working tool in your office, this is the course for you. This course will help you build a solid foundation in mastery advanced excel formulas and functions. The course will increase your awareness of the most useful excel formulas and shortcuts commonly used in the office to work faster and smarter.Whether you're starting from square one or aspiring to become an absolute Excel power user, you've come to the right place. While most Excel courses focus on what each formula does, I teach through hands-on, contextual examples designed to showcase how to know which formulas to use and how they can be applied in a number of ways. In this course, you will learn the following;Lesson One: Advanced Excel Formulas for Solving Real-Life ChallengesIn this lesson, I covered top 7 major excel formulas that can help you retrieve specific data from large datasets with speed. You will also learn how to understand using each formulas and not memorize them. You will see examples you can relate to, which will enable you to apply them in real life cases.Lesson Two: Advanced Excel Formulas for Data AnalysisIn this lesson, I covered some major excel formulas mostly used for data analysis. As a data analyst looking to take your excel skills to the next level, there are some major advanced excel formulas you must know and use to save you more time mostly when working with large data sets. You will learn these formulas in this lesson.Lesson Three: Top 10 Commonly Used Statistical Functions in ExcelMicrosoft Excel provides an array of useful statistical functions ranging from Mean, Median and Mode to the more complex statistical distribution and probability tests. In this lesson, I covered some of the basic yet extremely powerful statistical functions. Lesson Four: Excel Formulas Interview Question and AnswersIn this lesson, I provided answers to an interview question using only excel formulas. It was an interview test question sent to one of my students who sent it to me. You will watch me answer the questions using only excel formulas. In this lesson, you will get to learn how to know which formulas to use in different cases and how to use them to impress your boss. Lesson Five: Advanced VLOOKUP FunctionIn this lesson, I am going to teach you how to use VLOOKUP function to retrieve data across multiple tables. This is an advanced way to use VLOOKUP that can position you as an expert in the eyes of your co-workers and boss. A lot of people can't do this. They only know how to get data from one table using VLOOKUP. Gain an unfair advantage with this comprehensive course. Don't waste time learning 100+ excel formulas. Learn the top best formulas mostly used in jobs that involves the use of excel. Become a master of Excel formulas and supercharge your data analysis capabilities. Learn the secrets of Excel's keyboard shortcuts and watch your productivity skyrocket. Discover hidden features and time-saving techniques that will make you the Excel guru in your office. Imagine the impressed looks as you effortlessly navigate spreadsheets and accomplish tasks at lightning speed.Don't miss this course if your job requires working with data in excel!
Who this course is for
Excel Users Who Want to Learn How to Save Time with Excel
Students or Employees Planning to take on a Job that Requires Sound Excel Knowledge
Excel Users Who Want to Learn How to Write Advanced Formulas from Scratch.
Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/microsoft-excel-advanced-excel-formulas-and-shortcuts/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom