What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Microsoft Word 2021 - A New Step

TUTBB

Reaction score
cc6c31091a378b01872ed2f908ffc4df.jpeg

Last updated 12/2022
Created by minal hadavale
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 9 Lectures ( 2h 28m ) | Size: 1.44 GB

Take the NEXT STEP
What you'll learn
To enhance professional skills and get updated
To create a documents that are error proof and accessible
To create commercial or technocommercial documents like Bank letters, Sales proposal, Instruction manuals
To use Word with other programs in MS Office
Requirements
Knowledge of MS Office
Laptop/ Desktop with Windows installed
Description
This course is designed to make you aware of the MS Word, not just to be an expert but to even learn some of the very easy and faster techniques to make commercial or techno-commercial documents. By using some very unique techniques to customize the documents we can make an impact in the communication and presentation when working or even use it in our daily lives. Student will learn to make1. Basic Documents2. Column Based Content3. Commercial Documents like a Sales Proposal4. Commercial Document, Banking Statements like transaction summary/Balance Sheet 5. Manuals or data sheets for Technical/ Consumer Goods/ Manuals of products6. Use MS Word with other MS Office Applications together and create documents.Microsoft Word is an efficient software to use when combined with other MS Office Programs like the excel and the powerpoint. I have created some exercises that the students can go across I have also attached the Exercise Book in the intro part which the students can refer in every exercise to make it easy for them to practice the exercises. I will give practice tests as and when possible and make announcements at that time. Students will be able to download the contents anytime and with the reference create the documents that they want. I will also assign some assignments to the students so that they can get in to more practical knowledge when creating the documents.I will be very glad to know that they are taking efforts and I am able to use my skills for their growth.
Who this course is for
Adults with better understanding about the use of MS Word
Graduate Students, Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Home makers, Elderly
Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/microsoft-word-2021-a-new-step/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Fikper
gthvn.Microsoft.Word.2021.A.New.Step.part1.rar.html
gthvn.Microsoft.Word.2021.A.New.Step.part2.rar.html
Rapidgator
gthvn.Microsoft.Word.2021.A.New.Step.part1.rar.html