What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Passive Income Create Stickers For Digital Planners To Sell

TUTBB

Reaction score
6a3839bc34008890a0d6c2c36753e3df.jpeg

Last updated 3/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 369.95 MB | Duration: 0h 34m
Free Stickers! Use keynotes to create digital planner stickers to sell on a platforms such as Etsy for passive income.​

What you'll learn
Learn how to create your own digital stickers for your digital planners from scratch
Become an expert in using keynote
Learn how to import planners into your PDF reader
A way to make passive income on platforms such as Etsy by selling digital products
Requirements
Simple tutorial which anyone can join
Description
Hi Everyone, I'm Janna, by day analyst, by night digital designer.I first came across digital planning a while ago and was intrigued how they are made, all the functionalities and found it difficult to find videos on how to create a digital planner from scratch and how to create stickers. Digital Planning has changed my life and I love how customisable they are and how personal you can make them!I've created this video to share how to create digital stickers in keynotes for your personal digital planners or if you wanted to create stickers to sell on Etsy for passive income. Passive income has grown the last year and selling digital downloads such as planners, digital art, templates is an exciting and simple way to earn passive income. You store no stock and create a product once to be sold multiple times. I will be creating multiple videos on how to create different digital downloads to sell and how to list them on sites such as Etsy or your own website. For this project you will need an iPad, a stylus as well as a PDF reader (I use GoodNotes) but any PDF reader will work well with this.This class will feature the following topics:How To Create Shape StickersHow To Create Stickers With Image Backgrounds How To Create Notebook StickersHow To Create Text StickersHow To Create Different Icon Stickers How To Copy Stickers Into GoodNotes & Your Planner PageI would love to see what designs everyone creates, please share your projects with me and the stickers you create following this tutorial.You will have access to all of the stickers we learn to create in this tutorial at the end for FREE! I hope you like using them in your planners. I hope you find this tutorial useful and thank you for taking the time to attend my class.Please view my other classes around digital designing where I go over in depth how to create your own planner from scratch in various applications as well as videos I will be uploading in the next few weeks on making passive income with digital downloads.
Overview
Section 1: How To Create Digital Stickers In Keynotes
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 How To Create Stickers In Keynotes
Lecture 3 How To Create Text Stickers & Icons
Lecture 4 How To Import Stickers Into GoodNotes & Add To Planner Pages
Lecture 5 Conclusion
Digital planner enthusiasts,People who want to create a passive income business,Sellers for platforms like Etsy,Digital designers,Anyone & everyone

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/passive-income-create-stickers-for-digital-planners-to-sell/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Top Bottom