What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Pastell studio Vintage portrait

TUTBB

Reaction score
d0bc6275203bef334c9a46b830e6427f.jpeg

Pastell studio Vintage portrait
Content Source:https://pastell-studio.com/shop/2924/
Genre / Category:photography
File Size :2.1GB​

You will learn: prepare your image in Camera RAW for further editing, my favorite methods of getting perfect skin (without losing its natural texture) , you will see how you can play with color balance + hue/saturation to achieve interesting toning of your image , a few methods of adding contrast , clothes color change, a few methods of sharpening, a few methods of extracting details , a few methods of adding luminosity to the skin and much more!
+ you get my most used overlays and digital bakdrops for your creative projects + actions set
NO HIDDEN STEPS ;
I show my favorite presets in Nik Collection and Exposure X 6 plugins but you can skip this steps if you dont use these plugins.
You have to the video to your desktop. Lifetime Access!!!
Purchase is NON REFUNDABLE due tot he digital bature often he productVideo tutorial is COPY RIGHTED and CAN'T to be resold or giftedI DON'T accept retuns , exchanges or cancellations

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Top Bottom