What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Practical English Speaking Course (Beginner)

TUTBB

Reaction score
0dd5d99a5f4b9a0ab7cf04f6dc2b651a.jpeg

Published 1/2023
Created by Samantha Osei-Tutu
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 36 Lectures ( 51m ) | Size: 1.2 GB​

Basic English Conversation Course
What you'll learn
How to use English for everyday questions and tasks such as asking for directions
How to talk about yourself from introducing yourself to talking about where you are from and your occupation
How to describe people and places
How to make plans with others and describe meeting places
Phrases and questions when shopping
How to ask for advice
Use English for Travel
How to agree and disagree and use other questions
Requirements
Correlates to A1-A2 CEFR Level but is suitable for all levels of English.
Description
This course includes 36 short min-lectures totalling 50 minutes of basic English Conversational material. The course is split into 2 sections, the first will cover basic sentences and the second will look at longer sentences and using more detail in questions and answers. You will learn to have basic English conversations starting with Introducing yourself and your family. Then you will learn then progressing to talking about everyday topics such as food, shopping and health and fitness. These lessons are designed to give you the basics split into short videos and only a small amount of content at each time so you do not feel overwhelmed. We call them 'bite-sized' which means small amounts. The aim of the course is to make you feel confident in having basic English conversations. All 36 videos are recorded by fully qualified native teachers featuring different accents (US and UK) to provide a wide range of learning benefits. It is proven that students who are exposed to a variety of different accents and dialects learn English quicker and improve their language skills. The lessons included in section 1 of the course are:Lets begin Introduction to the CourseBasics - Greetings Basics - Asking QuestionsWhere we liveV1 - Continents V2 - Countries (common/popular, USA, UK, China, Spain, France, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong) V3 - Cities (common/popular, London, New York, Sydney, Paris, Madrid) Friends and Family mother, mum, dad, father, brother, sister, daughter son. Jobs/professions/occupations Shopping V1 - Different types of shops V2 - Asking for items in a shopPast Simple V1 -What did you do yesterday? Routine - Present simple What are you doing today? Tell me about yourself Role Play - hello, how are you? I'm fine, what's your name? I'm, where are you from? I live in.. What is your occupation? I'm a ..., What are you doing today? I am going. Yesterday I went shopping.. What did you buyThe lessons included in section 2 of the course are:Lets begin Introduction to the Course All about people V1 V2 - Hair/eye colour her, his, my V3 - What do you like to do in your spare time? IV4 - Shy, clever, beautiful, ugly, V5 - Countries and nationalities (I'm from..I'm...); England=English/British, France=French, Spain=Spanish, USA=American, Turkey=Turkish, Poland=Polish, China=Chinese, Russia, Russian, Mexico=Mexican, Brazil=Brazilian, Scotland=Scottish, Taiwan=Taiwanese, India=Indian What we do V1 - I am a doctor, my sister is a teacher, my mother is a dentist, my father is an engineer V2 - I work in a hospital, I work in a gym, I work in an office, I work in a school, I work in a restaurant. V3 - Hobbies; I like to run, dance, sing, draw, paint. Homes, towns and neighbourhoods V1 - Where do you live? I live downtown in a big city, I live in the suburbs, I live in a village, I live in a town V2 - I live in a house, an apartment/flat, a bungalow. V3 - I live on a street, a road, an avenue, an estate, a development Family, Friends and famous people V1- This is my family, My parents have been married for...., They have lived in...for.., My brother has worked for the same company for x years, my aunt has been a teacher for x years nowV2- What is a celebrity/famous person? Examples of celebrities; The Queen, The President of the United States, A famous football/soccer player, a Pop Star Health and Fitness V1 - How healthy are you? I eat a healthy diet, I exercise a lot, I don't exercise a lot, I go to the gym, I don't like the gym, I play sport, I don't play sport, I drink lots of water, I do not smoke, I do not drink alcohol, once or twice a week, sometimes, hardly ever V2 - I am not feeling well, I do not feel well, I am sick. Shopping for clothes How much is this? Do you have this in a bigger/smaller size? Do you have this in another colour? (black, red, blue, green, orange, pink), What size is this shirt? Can I try it on? I like this dress. (Small, Medium, Large). Do you take credit card? What do you eat? V1 - Breakfast; What do you eat for breakfast? I eat.., cornflakes/cereal, eggs, beans, pancakes, sausages, toast, I like, I don't like, bread V2 - Lunch; what do you eat for lunch? noodles, pizza, fish, chips, hamburger, sandwich(es)V3 - Dinner; what do you eat for dinner? steak, broccoli, vegetables, jacket potato, mashed potato, chips, fish, sushi V4 - Desserts; what do you eat for dessert? Cake, pie, cheese, crackers, fruits, Plans What are you doing tomorrow? I am going to.. Would you like to go with me? Next week I am / we are going.. We will be visiting my family, I would like to go,
Who this course is for
Speakers of English as a Second Language who want to improve their conversational English across a range of topics.
Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/practical-english-speaking/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Top Bottom