What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Public Speaking Destroy Fear Of Public Speaking Forever!

TUTBB

Reaction score
05226510bb598402f2179640b10cdd2b.jpeg

Last updated 12/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.30 GB | Duration: 1h 48m
Public Speaking Training To Present Confidently And Fearlessly & Create Impact, Influence & Income via Public Speaking

What you'll learn
Present confidently and fearlessly on stage
Get actual public speaking strategies to become a super confident person
Discovery strategies to perform before giving presentation
Know how you will mesmerize your audience while doing public speaking
Become a confident and and competent public speaker
Conquer nervousness presenting in front of higher authority people.
Moreover, I will personally guide you to solve your queries and help you become confident and a Fearless Speaker.
You will get the opportunity to connect with Author Nayan Personally.
You can attend Author Nayan's Upcoming LIVE Workshops for FREE!
Requirements
Anyone can take this course (no prior knowledge of creating speeches or presentations or public speaking is required)!
Description
Public Speaking: Destroy FEAR of Public Speaking Forever!Public Speaking Training To Present Confidently And Fearlessly And Create Huge Impact, Influence and Income via Public Speaking!According to most studies, people's number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death. Yes, Death is number two.-Jerry SeinfeldThe majority of us, including those at the top, experience public speaking fear. The same responses are always given by my clients when I ask them what makes them anxious:They dislike being observed.They dislike having eyes on me.They dislike being the centre of attention.If they have experienced the worst when they spoke publicly in pastIf they have been living in the surrounding, where everyone is 'knowledgeable' compare to you i.e. inferiority complex,I also used to feel pretty nervous about presenting in front of an audience, but gradually I started presenting fearlessly and confidently. Here in this course, I will share how this transition occurred.Before that Let's talk about the situation when I was extremely nervous while presenting in front of an audienceI was unable to present because of various reasonsLack of evidenceI haven't performed beforeLack of confidenceLack of experienceNegative self talkNot having an area of expertiseNot having a right mind setLack of exposureNot having uplifting surroundingHaving fear of judgment and rejectionBecause of status differenceBecause of new audienceIn this course, I will help you to master all these skills so that it will help you to present confidently without any fear or anxietyPeople who do not get nervous or don't have public speaking fear because of the various reasonsThey have evidence with themThey know what they are speakingThey have 100% faith on themselvesThey are super confidentThey might got rejected/fail but they bounce back and got results & experiencesThey have positive explanatory styleThey always expect positive resultsThey are action-takers and because of this quality they get great exposure to public speakingThey have surrounding that pushes them to go to the next levelThey don't have the fear of judgment and rejectionOnce you will complete the course these are the qualities which you will have in your life it will help you to present confidently without any fear or anxietyPublic speaking is a skill so far I have helped more than 12000 corporate professionals and business leaders from 50+ countries. So that you can become Fearless and Confident speaker and trust me you can master this skill. I developed this gradually, and you can develop it too.So for what you are waiting just go ahead take your first step towards transforming your public speaking skills.Enroll right now!
Who this course is for
Students who wants to Present confidently and fearlessly on stage,Professionals who wants to Present confidently and fearlessly on stage,Anyone with a desire to acquire or improve their public speaking, speech, or presentation skills.,Anyone who wants to learn how to speak in front of an audience better than practically anyone(By the end of this course, you will also enjoy giving speeches.) they know,People who are reluctant to speak in public or who have minor nervousness around public speaking,People who know they can perform better yet are held back by anxiety,Anyone looking to get rid of speaking anxiety symptoms

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/public-speaking-destroy-fear-of-public-speaking-forever/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Fikper
akvsg.Public.Speaking.Destroy.Fear.Of.Public.Speaking.Forever.part2.rar.html
akvsg.Public.Speaking.Destroy.Fear.Of.Public.Speaking.Forever.part1.rar.html
akvsg.Public.Speaking.Destroy.Fear.Of.Public.Speaking.Forever.part3.rar.html
Rapidgator
akvsg.Public.Speaking.Destroy.Fear.Of.Public.Speaking.Forever.part2.rar.html
akvsg.Public.Speaking.Destroy.Fear.Of.Public.Speaking.Forever.part1.rar.html
akvsg.Public.Speaking.Destroy.Fear.Of.Public.Speaking.Forever.part3.rar.html
Uploadgig
akvsg.Public.Speaking.Destroy.Fear.Of.Public.Speaking.Forever.part1.rar
akvsg.Public.Speaking.Destroy.Fear.Of.Public.Speaking.Forever.part2.rar