What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rock Guitar Power - The Modes On Guitar

TUTBB

Reaction score
bd9142ef55f3f26559432e9126886e63.jpeg

Published 1/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.55 GB | Duration: 1h 57m
Simplifying a complex topic to help expand your abilities as a guitar player and musician​

What you'll learn
Learn what the modes are and how you can apply them as a guitar player to expand your use of the fretboard
Learn the 7 modal patterns and how to connect them all together to open up the fretboard when soloing and improvising
Understand the different "sound" of the modes and how to use them in different situations to be a more melodic player
Learn practice exercises to make the use of these patterns and concepts part of your daily routine
Requirements
This course focuses a lot on soloing and improvising so it's important to be proficient in playing scales and have a desire to jam and play lead guitar
Description
This program is designed to teach you all about the modes and how to best use them for Rock music and expand your playing to be able to utilize the whole entire fretboard when soloing, jamming and creating leads.The modes can be a confusing topic to learn but after years of teaching them, I've found a very specific way that has worked time and time again for lots of students. The way that I approach teaching this theory principle has been created specifically for guitar and how to best apply them to this instrument.I've taken all the hard to understand, technical mumbo jumbo and put it into a context that is both easy to understand and make use of. Remember that to make this or any other concept or skill part of your regular playing takes consistent practice and dedication. As you start learning the content in this program, apply it right away to songs your jamming on or writing and it will quickly expand your abilities as a guitar player.There are 17 lessons in this course which will start out by explaining the general concept of what the modes are and how we will be applying them as guitar players for the sake of expanding the guitar neck and connecting everything together.You'll learn all 7 modal patterns as well as when to use them, how to practice the patterns and how they sound. We'll also take you through multiple examples of using these concepts in action.Student Feedback:"I have been playing guitar for a couple of years and only recently found Rock Guitar Power. I was needing a good program on guitar modes as I was finding it hard learning them through text books, when I did Mike's program on modes, I found it to be so helpful in learning the modes and understanding how to apply them. I already feel so much more confident in playing them and I am a much better player now for it. Thank you so much Mike, you really rock!"-Ryan, Western Australia
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction - What You'll Learn
Lecture 2 The Modes Explained
Lecture 3 Lesson 1 - How To Apply The Modes
Lecture 4 Lesson 2 - Understanding The Degrees
Lecture 5 Lesson 3 - Understanding Root Notes
Lecture 6 Lesson 4 - When To Use The Modes
Lecture 7 Lesson 5 - 1st Degree - Ionian
Lecture 8 Lesson 6 - 2nd Degree - Dorian
Lecture 9 Lesson 7 - 3rd Degree - Phrygian
Lecture 10 Lesson 8 - 4th Degree - Lydian
Lecture 11 Lesson 9 - 5th Degree - Mixolydian
Lecture 12 Lesson 10 - 6th Degree - Aeolian
Lecture 13 Lesson 11 - 7th Degree - Locrian
Lecture 14 Lesson 12 - How To Practice The Patterns
Lecture 15 Lesson 13 - The Sound Of The Modes
Lecture 16 Lesson 14 - Substitutions
Lecture 17 Lesson 15 - In Action - Example 1
Lecture 18 Lesson 16 - In Action - Example 2
Lecture 19 Lesson 17 - Final Thoughts
This is for intermediate guitar players who are interested in soloing and improvising and want to learn how to use more of the guitar neck.

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/rock-guitar-power-the-modes-on-guitar/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Top Bottom