What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

SAP Business Analyst / ERP BA / BA Role in SD,MM,FI

TUTBB

Reaction score
e358fed3aa01bcc53be223218fbd02d5.jpeg

Last updated 6/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 867.43 MB | Duration: 1h 57m
SAP Business Analyst / ERP Business Analyst / Business Analyst Role in SD,MM,FI Functionality.​

What you'll learn
Understand the role of a Business Analyst during software project development
Understand the basics of project requirements for an SAP BA/ERP BA/BA
Introduction into SAP/ERP BA Role
Understanding of SAP/ERP Order 2 Cash & Procure 2 Pay Life Cycles
Conduct requirement gathering as BA in an SAP/ERP/IT Environment
Gain the practical knowledge to successfully guide a project & conversation as BA in SAP/ERP Application
Requirements
No Business Analysis experience necessary, but it is recommended.
Ability to use a computer
Ability to have access to SAP IDES Training system optional but recommended.
Ability to have access to have Microsoft Office Management optional but recommended
Description
About Course:This course is Part 1 for Understanding SAP Business Analyst/Business Analyst Role in an ERP/SAP Environment for SD-MM & FI modules and it contains the following sections listed below for beginners looking to jump-start careers in the business analyst/SAP/ ERP world. We intend to take our students here on Udemy through a successful journey by breaking our course into Parts to help streamline workload, information, and knowledge being passed on to individuals that subscribe to this training course.Section 1: SAP Business Analyst Introduction: This is an introduction to what is covered in the entire course. This course was a live recorded course attended by real people and have had success stories in landing their first career either as an SAP Business Analyst, ERP Business Analyst, Business Analyst in an IT/Business Environment, and as a Business Process Analyst. Section 2: SAP Business Analyst Role Overview: There are 12 BA roles you need to understand as a business analyst either as an SAP/ERP/IT/Regular Business analyst in a project, these roles have been broken down into the sections below.2.1. Requirement Gathering and Multiple Solutions2.2. Software document preparation and Test Case preparation2.3. Verification of solutions and Support ImplementationSection 3: Introduction into the Business World & SAP Business World: There are 2 major business worlds you need to understand as a business analyst either as an SAP/ERP/IT/Regular Business analyst project, these business worlds among others drives the corporate business process which has been broken down into the sections below.3.1. Introduction into the business world3.2. Introduction into SAP Business worldAbout Instructor:With over 18 years of starting my career as a Computer Engineer then working as a Web & SQL Analyst, Business analyst, and SAP Sales & Distribution Consultant/Contractor in the Information System Management industry, I've gained a lot of valuable experience and knowledge. And today, I want to share that information with you. I'll help you take the first step in a long and productive career as a business analyst.In this course, I have condensed everything I've learned in all my years working in the IT industry into a comprehensive guide to the basic elements that make up the most important tool in any Business Analyst's career - your foundational knowledge.Building a successful future without a strong foundation is an impossible task.But when you have one in place, it'll give your career the strongest possible start, and put you in a position to take the fullest advantage of the opportunities and experiences that come your way and achieve the success you're dreaming of!So, whether you're an aspiring Business Analyst or one that's new to the role - let this course be the first step of a lucrative and satisfying career.
Overview
Section 1: SAP Business Analyst Introduction
Lecture 1 SAP Business Analyst Introduction
Section 2: SAP Business Analyst Role Overview
Lecture 2 SAP Business Analyst Role Overview
Lecture 3 Requirement Gathering and Multiple Solutions
Lecture 4 Software document preparation and Test Case preparation
Lecture 5 Verification of solutions and Support Implementation
Section 3: Introduction into the Business World & SAP Business World
Lecture 6 Introduction into the business world
Lecture 7 Introduction into SAP Business world
Business Analyst Beginner,SAP Beginner