What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Short film production everything you need to know to shoot a short film

TUTBB

Reaction score
9448adcea46cd624f5ce99afee093c8a.jpeg

Free Download Short film production: everything you need to know to shoot a short film
Content Source:https://www.skillshare.com/en/class...need-to-know-to-shoot-a-short-film/1860893656
Genre / Category:Film & Media
File Size :958MB
Welcome to this course on short film production: everything you need to know to shoot a short film!​

You have a script, and you're ready to shoot a film, but how? This class will teach you about film pre-production, production and post-production, so that you're confident about shooting your own short film.
And most importantly, I'll be giving you a real life example with actual footage from one of my film sets as a case study so you can see exactly what we did, how we did it, the problems we encountered and how we fixed them.
If you have a finished script in your hand, and you're ready to shoot a short film, your next step will be to prepare to shoot this film (PRE-PRODUCTION). I'll teach you how to have your bases covered: the conversations you should be having, the paperwork you'll need to fill out, the crew members you'll need to find and how to get working with cast.
Once you're ready to go, it's time to shoot your film (PRODUCTION). I will take you live onto the set of LADIES COFFEE, a short film that I wrote and directed over 2 days, in order to share my experience and give you some tips on how to conduct your set.
And once you have all the footage, you'll need to sew the film together through the process of editing, colour grading, sound mixing and music composition (POST PRODUCTION).
9448adcea46cd624f5ce99afee093c8a.jpeg

DOWNLOAD FREE: Short film production: everything you need to know to shoot a short film

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom