What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

SonicWall Firewall Administration Course

TUTBB

Reaction score
b053fc8d5f2048fe86e6725e15a6526c.jpeg

Free Download SonicWall Firewall Administration Course
Last updated 5/2022
Created by Hamza Benhamani
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 36 Lectures ( 6h 34m ) | Size: 2 GB​

You will Learn How to Administrate your SonicWall Firewal from Zero to SonicHero
What you'll learn
Configure and Manage SonicWall Firewall.
IPSEC and SSL VPN
Access Rules
Authentication using LDAP and SSO
Configuration Backup & Restore
Firmware Upgrade
Requirements
Basic TCP/IP and security knowledge.
Knowledge on basic notions of switching and routing .
Description
SonicWall Firewall Administration Course is a course that will teach you how to Administrate your SonicWall Firewall , from zero.Because every lecture of this course is a LAB you will learn how to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot your SonicWall firewall, that's mean that it's a practical course more than theoretical, so i want you to complete each lab and put your hands on configuration as soon as you can for better understanding, because one of the best ways to learn is by doing.We will use Vmware workstation to install our virtual sonicwall NSV200 i will show you how to get the firewall image and license it, for the course content we will see all the things that you as an Administrator will need to deal with like :- Basic setup.- interfaces configuration including vlans.-Zones.- Configuration Backup and Restore.- Email Two Factor Authentication .- Port Forwarding. - Access Rules to control traffic.- Authentication.- SSO Authentication.- LDAP integration.- IPSEC and SSL VPN.- High Availability.- Wan Failover.- SD-WAN. - Security Services.- Geo Ip Filter.AND Much More ...So without wasting your time i will let you start your journey with SonicWall Firewall, if you have any question please don't hesitate to ask me and good luck.Note: This course is still under construction there are some lectures that are not uploaded yet I will upload them as soon as i finish.
Who this course is for
Beginners to network security.
Professionals who have experience with any other firewalls.
Any one who want to learn how to configure and administrate SonicWall Firewall.
Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/sonicwall-firewall-administration-course/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom