What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Speak Spanish on Day 1, Absolute Beginner - Speaking Drills

TUTBB

Reaction score
4dee4894dcbb7bdfcbcc404d55b3023a.jpeg

Published 1/2023
Created by Jennifer Tugnawat
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 5 Lectures ( 2h 9m ) | Size: 1.06 GB​

Listening and speaking exercises to challenge your ability to communicate. Learn Spanish by doing. Mexican accents used
What you'll learn
Listening: Spanish Vocabulary presented in short real world sentences that you will interpret to English on day 1
Speaking: You will speak Spanish using short sentences utilizing the vocabulary using my scaffolding method from day 1
Reading review worksheets: Short real world sentences that you will interpret in English at your own pace.
Writing review worksheets: Short real world Sentences that you will translate to Spanish at your own pace.
Scaffolding Method: Each lesson builds on the next so you can speak more complex sentences after each completed lesson.
Requirements
No previous knowledge is needed to start Lesson 1. My Scaffolding method will give you the vocabulary you need to speak.
Students with beginner or intermediate Spanish that have trouble speaking: This method will give the speaking practice you crave!
Equipment: Computer to access the lesson and a printer to print the worksheets
Description
Do you want to learn Spanish but grammar lessons and flashcards make you cringe? Learning from books and getting grammar lessons have their place, but what if you want to get started talking? These lessons are made specifically to help you with your listening acumen and challenge you to speak. It's not a repeat-after-me scenario. I want you to come up with the answers. It features the scaffolding method which means I Introduce a litte bit of vocabulary at a time and build off of it over subsequent lessons. You will be challenged to understand the native speaker from Mexico and then it will be your turn to translate the sentence outloud by yourself. Answers are given after a brief pause. Each video lesson will include a few worksheets to review the material as well as a list of vocabulary for that lesson.This course will help orient you on basic sentence structure and will help grow your vocabulary with the goal of gaining fluency in listening as well as speaking. Each video lesson will have a different Spanish voice and all are native speakers from Mexico. Although it is geared to the absolute beginner it can be useful for anyone that does not have a grasp on hearing or speaking Spanish.
Who this course is for
You want to practice speaking while you learn Spanish
You want to train your mind to process the language and answer in Spanish QUICKLY!
You don't want to be bogged down by lengthy and confusing grammar explanations, lists of vocabulary to memorize or conguation matrixes
You want to build up your confidence speaking in the privacy of your own home.
This course is appropriate for teens and adults.
Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/getoutofyourshell/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Top Bottom