What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Storyboarding For Film & Animation Part 2

TUTBB

Reaction score
2f5eceb79d08666fa2353d89b0dba315.jpeg

Last updated 4/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 687.65 MB | Duration: 1h 6m
Become a Storyboard Artist, learn professional skills for story boarding for Film, Animation & Gaming​

What you'll learn
You'll learn how to draw storyboards for a script, and how to visually tell a story in the clearest possible way
You'll learn about story beats, how to break down a script and how to choose the right shots and camera angles
You will learn what gesture drawing is and what it isn't; and how to draw dynamic characters
You'll also learn about filmmaking techniques like editing. I'll show you when to cut, when not to cut; how to stage the action
This course unpacks composition principles for film and animation, you will learn how to best compose your shots
Requirements
If you are brand new to storyboarding, you can check out my first course, Learn to Storyboard for Film and Animation.
You should have a foundational knowledge of drawing and know the different camera angles and shots
The only other pre-requisite is an interest in film and visual narrative!
Description
This course dives deep into the art of drawing storyboards professionally for film and animation. Learn Story Boarding + Animation + Drawing in one course! Whether you want to lean 2d animation or filmmaking & gaming, or just how to draw characters.I teach you how to draw dynamic character poses for animation, how to do Gesture Drawing and how to work with Character Model Sheets and Layouts. I also unpack advanced principles of drawing for animation such as: Composition, Staging for the Action; Framing your Shots and how to lead the audience's eyes to where you want them to look. In addition, you will also learn directing techniques like when to cut a scene, when not to cut, and how to build audience identification with the characters of your story. This course is also packed with practical exercises and 3 fun assignments so that you can start making work for your portfolio. By the end of the course, you'll be primed for professional success as a Storyboard Artist!A storyboard artist calls the shots and visualises the script, the idea, or the concept. Your vision is what brings words on a page to life. This course covers skills that are the foundation for film making: a medium that is undeniably the most powerful storytelling art-form of our time. The role of the storyboard artist is one of the most creative and visionary elements of the production team. Knowing drawing and animation techniques represents an incredibly marketable skill set in today's visually driven world.Already a community of film makers, writers, artists, illustrators and idea-makers has grown exponentially around my first storyboarding course and I would love you to be a part of this group and share your work. Join me and over 500 story artists! We are here to support each other help you get your ideas onto paper, and even onto the big screen! See you in the course :)
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 What's Covered in this Course
Section 2: DRAWING SKILLS
Lecture 2 My top 3 Tips to Ramp Up Your Drawing Skills
Lecture 3 Gesture Drawing
Lecture 4 How to Draw Dynamic Poses
Lecture 5 Characters
Lecture 6 Layouts and Backgrounds
Section 3: ADVANCED VISUAL STORYTELLING
Lecture 7 Staging for the Action
Lecture 8 Composition
Lecture 9 How to Create Depth
Lecture 10 Identifying the Storypoint
Lecture 11 Beats and Timing
Lecture 12 Class Project 2
Section 4: LINEAR STORYTELLING
Lecture 13 Opening Sequences
Lecture 14 Alternative Opening Sequences
Lecture 15 When to Cut; and when not to
Lecture 16 Match Cuts and Hook Ups
Lecture 17 Standard Shots for Character Development
Section 5: CONCLUSION
Lecture 18 Wrap Up and Review
This course is for film makers, directors, writers, animation students, comic book artists,If you have stories or ideas that you want to be able to express in a visual way, this course is for you!,Storytellers, animators, sketchers, comic book artists,Anyone who wants to learn and work with visual language

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/advanced-storyboarding-techniques/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Top Bottom