What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

The Complete Interior Design One Stop Architect

TUTBB

Reaction score
f7e6ec92da01af614b581a021332fc03.jpeg

Free Download The Complete Interior Design One Stop Architect
Published 3/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.48 GB | Duration: 1h 30m
Learn interior design, exterior design, Layout mapping, Elevation in 3D Virtual reality​

Free Download What you'll learn
Understand the way of making layout plan with right direction and in professional way of measurement and style
Learn how to mix different styles with confidence
Learn Elevation design in every aspects and view in 3D & VR
Learn designing the complete home design at your finger tip in professional way
Learn matching colors floors and furniture design to your place
Discover your interior design style personality
Requirements
Students should have a smartphone with a internet connection
Students should come ready to engage themselves fully in a fun filled training on one stop designing home from A to Z
Description
With so many different interior exterior styles available today, do you find yourself getting overwhelmed and unsure of how to create yourself and pull off a style well in your own home or for your client? It becomes even more complicated when you look for all in one stop solution for interior, Exterior, Elevation, layout map , Architecture everything in 2D 3D and virtual reality To that end , This course has been created to help you understand the right designing without any degree for civil or architect you can learn do everything here after by yourself and can professionally handle clients So we will teach you: How to design Elevation in 3D How to design interior and exterior plan How to design Layout maps and measurement. How to design gardens courtyard and other luxury place at one stop I will show you my portfolio and my client project that till now we have done many homes and commercial and theatre malls , park , garden, school, etcPlease note that this course covers all the areas of designing a home from A to Z Interior, exterior, Elevation, layout map, lighting, painting etc and these all will be created by yourself after the completion of the courseIt provides every information from size of the material to color and texture of the materialWe will also spend an entire section focused solely on how to mix styles will using a simple formulaic approach you will learn how to do this both true lecture approach as well as listening to 2 real life case studies.You will also have an opportunity to practice your style IQ skills multiple times throughout the courses so that you walk away filling more confident about being able to more easily identify different interior design styles exterior design styles and make 3D elevation.For bonus material I have included lectures with my favourite plans species for each of the garden and I will add a PDF article about my previous design for my clients and my portfolio for your new creation ideasThis course is great choice for :Anyone wanting to learn doing yourself everythingHow to make your ideas to a home and make it more lovelyInterior design students who are new to this fieldExterior or architect students who want to learn everything quickly themselvesStudents who want to Earn and make income through professional way of making design for clientsJoin me the excited journey of Designing architect world
Overview
Section 1: Introduction to Designing
Lecture 1 OVERVIEW OF INTERIOR EXTERIOR DESIGN AND ARCHITECT
Lecture 2 REVIEW OF EXISTING PLAN AND DESIGN
Lecture 3 CREATING A MAP OF REQUIREMENTS
Lecture 4 HOW TO ADD AND CHOOSE INTERIOR DECOR
Lecture 5 DESIGN & PAINT OF WALLS
Lecture 6 IMPORTANT TOOLS & SETTINGS
Lecture 7 HOW TO VIEW THE PERFECT 3D & 2D VIEW
Lecture 8 HOW TO CREATE FLOORS AND BALCONY
Lecture 9 3D ELEVATION OF PLAN & CREATION OF GARDEN UNIT
Lecture 10 RENDERING , SNAPSHOTS , & PROJECT
Designing Interested students,Professional students for interior exterior and layout map,Enthusiast students who love to design in different way

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complete-interior-design-one-stop-architect/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom