What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

The E- Commerce Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp 2023

TUTBB

Reaction score
99b228b5a60e11b830bf61e993898455.jpeg

Free Download The E-Commerce Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp 2023
Published 2/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 12.62 GB | Duration: 24h 3m
Learn Frontend, Backend, HTML, CSS, Javascript, Frameworks, UI/ UX, Database, Hosting in only 1 course!​

Free Download What you'll learn
You will learn Front-end and Back-end development in this course.
You will learn HTML, CSS, Javascript, Database, Angular (Web application framework), Web-design, UI & UX in this course.
As we go through the basic knowledges of Web development in this course, you will build a real world E-commerce website along the way.
You will learn extra skills of build a complete website such as design a logo, images adjustment, payment system integration such PayPal.
You will learn all the necessary technologies to build this entire project & you can still learn the basics along the way
Requirements
There's none basic knowledges requirement in this course because we are going to learn everything including basic HTML, CSS, Javascript.
In each section we will discuss the terminology that we will learn, I will be explaining how each line of codes works so you can learn everything as we build the project.
All you need is a computer, and some time with me, let's start this journey together.
Description
Hi! Welcome to the E-commerce Full Stack Web development Bootcamp 2023.This course is focused on building a real world application, We will build a full stack website which will cover tons of tools and technologies including:HTML5CSS3UI / UXResponsive DesignFigmaFront End Framework - AngularBack End - NestJSNodeJS BasicsVS CodeNPM REST APIDatabase - PostgresDatabase AssociationsDatabase VisualizationDatabase Schema Design TypeORMUser AuthenticationAdmin AuthorizationUser & Admin Roles Developer Best PracticesCookies & SessionsWeb Hosting (Real World Scenario)App Deployment and Terminal (Real World Scenario)Image Upload and Storage (Online)Image Resized and Crop (Online)Logo Design and Editing (Online)Through the course we will be discussing all those topics above by building the entire Full Stack Project, an E-commerce Website.We will explain every topic, including basic web design, responsive design, how to structure the entire website including Frontend and Backend with production database, and deploy the website in only 1 course.Because through the years in the web development industry I have realized that most of the courses are either focused on only one topic (which means you have to purchase multiple courses in the future to continue the web development journey, or the lack of compiling all the technologies to build a real world application / website. Students usually have to learn things they don't even need, or some technologies are outdated (most people might not even use them), which is wasting a lot of valuable time.That's why I built this course:1 course includes the necessary parts for building an entire real world project.If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.Sign up today and see how fun, exciting, and rewarding web development can be!

This course is for anyone who wants to learn about web development.,This course is design for any person who likes to build an entire website like Amazon or Ebay.,The course will cover the most essential topics such as: web frameworks, database, web hosting, design & UI/UX, if you are interesting in such topics and wanted to build a entire project with me, take this course

Homepage

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/the-e-commerce-full-stack-web-development-bootcamp/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Rapidgator-->Click Link PeepLink Below Here Contains Rapidgator
http://peeplink.in/8171b0f38bfb
Uploadgig--> Click Link PeepLink Below Here Contains Uploadgig
http://peeplink.in/e9238e3c2cd7
NitroFlare-->Click Link PeepLink Below Here Contains Nitroflare
http://peeplink.in/e6cddaa8f24c

Top Bottom