What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Turning Japanese; Language, Culture & Biz tips for Class 2

TUTBB

Reaction score
d677492cc35c4489f8168f60a5e51553.jpeg

Free Download Turning Japanese; Language, Culture & Biz tips for Class 2
Published 5/2023
Created by David Owen
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 26 Lectures ( 57m ) | Size: 823 MB​

Learn Japanese in an incredibly simple, quick, and fun way while level upping your cultural knowhow of Japan (2 of 3)
What you'll learn
Japanese language: move from beginner to intermediate by utilizing unique methods I call the Japanese study "cheat code" (particular Japanese conjugation)
Japanese speaking: the class encourages learning Japanese systematically so that each student can build sentences on their own by the end of the course.
Japanese Culture Training: Each section includes cultural keys to success and things to avoid from a Western perspective.
Japanese Biz tips: Pulling from 20+ years working with Japanese customers in global business, I transfer this knowledge to each student.
Requirements
Complete the Course 1 of the class; Turning Japanese; Language, Culture & Biz tips - Beginner 1
Students looking to learn Japanese in a completely different way are welcome to join as well
Description
I have been teaching this course in the corporate environment for the past 17 years, and students are always amazed by how intuitive, simple, and fun learning Japanese can be. I borrow from the methods I learned from over 20 years ago when I was called as missionary to Japan for 2 years. Since that time I have lived in Japan a total of 3 years, and have interacted with Japanese customers and colleague for 20+ years in global business. I keep my course fun, engaging, and "sticky"...so that the learnings build on each other and stay with you through fun methods. There is no prerequisite for prior Japanese experience, just a desire to have fun and work hard. Although this is part 2 of a 3 course series, so the 1st course is recommended. All of the course materials are built into the presentation slide deck. The course is designed for those who are new to Japanese or who would like to take a refresher course learning in an all new style of learning;Japanese language: move from beginner to intermediate by utilizing unique methods I call the Japanese study "cheat code". In particular Japanese conjugation is made simple through a unique method rarely taught in other Japanese language courses.Japanese speaking: the class encourages learning Japanese systematically so that each student can build sentences on their own by the end of the course. Building sentences will feel much like building lego structures.Japanese Culture Training: Each section includes cultural keys to success and things to avoid from a Western perspective. I share many personal experiences which bring the culture tips to life.Japanese Biz tips: Pulling from 20+ working with Japanese customers in global business, I transfer this knowledge to each student. Students will feel more confident and successful as they start to utilize these business secrets to success.Japanese "Headturners": each section concludes with a high level, impressive Japanese phrases students can use to impress their Japanese friends. These phrases include formal sayings, slang, and colloquial which can be used to turn heads from day 1.
Who this course is for
Beginner level students of Japanese. The class is taught by an American who lived in Japan for 3 years as a missionary and businessman, as well as interacting with Japanese business for the past 20+ years
Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/turning-japanese-language-culture-biz-tips-for-class-2/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom