What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Udemy - Technical Trading Course by Karan Sachdeva

TUTBB

Reaction score
553b06a3f9e63b9e381455c55ca80dc9.jpeg

Free Download Udemy - Technical Trading Course by Karan Sachdeva
Last updated 5/2021
Created by Karan Sachdeva
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 16 Lectures ( 7h 28m ) | Size: 3 GB​

The only course that can make you profitable in the Stock Market
What you'll learn
You'll learn how to trade in stock market using technical analysis
You'll learn the basics of equities and derivatives
You'll learn different strategies that can be used in your daily trading to earn income
You'll learn the ultimate hedging strategy that will increase your win percentage multifold
You'll have the necessary framework and foundation to build your trading career
Requirements
An open mind and willingness to learn
Access to a computer, phone or a tablet with a good internet connection
Description
Hey there, welcome to the world of Technical Analysis. My name is Karan and I will be your instructor for this Technical Analysis course. As my background, I am in the stock market since 2008 but actively trading since 2017 and have been a profitable trader since 2018. Apart from stock market trading, I have spent considerable time working in two of the Big 4 accounting firms in their valuation department.Through this course, you will learn basic to advance concepts, tricks and techniques on how to trade in the stock market using technical analysis and become a profitable trader. So, do not think twice and enroll yourself to get introduced to the magical world of technical analysis and become self sufficient to earn good money from the stock market.Please note that by learning the art of technical analysis, you will be able to trade in Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Cryptos or any other financial instrument traded anywhere in the world. The topics that will be covered in this course will include:Introduction to stock market and technical analysisTrend lines, Support and ResistanceSecret to be consistently profitableChart types and candlestick patternsTechnical indicatorsMulti time frame analysisEquity strategiesOption strategiesApart from the above topics, we will be learning the movement of price or price action on live charts for better understanding of each and every concept.
Who this course is for
Anyone interested in the stock market
Anyone who wishes to experience the world of Technical Analysis!
Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/technical-trading-course/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom