What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Video Editing in DaVinci Resolve 18 - A Complete Beginner's Guide

TUTBB

Reaction score
03942f4d04c41324575f6612aaf989d7.jpeg

Free Download Video Editing in DaVinci Resolve 18 - A Complete Beginner's Guide
Content Source:https://www.skillshare.com/en/class...olve-18-A-Complete-Beginners-Guide/1350205137
Genre / Category:Film & Media
File Size :4.3GB
Welcome to the DaVinci Resolve 18 masterclass; about everything you need to know for editing an amazing video!

Are you looking for FREE software to edit all of your videos? DaVinci Resolve 18 is the answer! As a professional videographer myself, I'm using DaVinci Resolve for all my video projects. Whether it is color grading, implementing transitions, animation, or sound design: everything is possible with this FREE video editor software!
What will you learn?
How to use DaVinci Resolve 18 for video editing, from a beginner's level to an advanced level.Cut, trim, and basic assembling of clips in the timeline (& using shortcuts)Adding effects (OpenFX) and transitions to your videos (& how to make your own transitions!)In-depth knowledge of color corrections and cinematic color gradingHow to add motion graphics to your videosBasic sound design in the Fairlight tabExport setting for the best video quality
In the end, you'll complete a full project and apply all of the things you've learned.
n the end, you'll complete a full project and apply all of the things you've learned.
Of course, I'll share with you all theRAW VIDEO CLIPSso that you can edit them with me during the class!
Who is this class for?
This class is made with beginners in mind. Whether it's your first video project or if you're jumping from another video editing software: this masterclass will teach you everything you need to know about DaVinci Resolve!
03942f4d04c41324575f6612aaf989d7.jpeg

DOWNLOAD FREE: Video Editing in DaVinci Resolve 18 - A Complete Beginner's Guide

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom