What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Web Development For Beginners And Learn To Freelance Upwork!

TUTBB

Reaction score
9bd2acd0522810e73aa874269a8c26d1.jpeg

Please join the course today and learn the basics of Web Development and also Deploying to Github + Freelancing Upwork!
Last updated 2/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 218.73 MB | Duration: 0h 33m​

Free Download Web Development For Beginners And Learn To Freelance Upwork!
What you'll learn
HTML
CSS
Javascript
Git Bash
Github Pages
Lighthouse
Command Line
Web Development
Websites
Requirements
None
Description
This Web Development Course focuses on the Basics of Web Development. In this course you will learn many different topics ranging from HTML and CSS to JavaScript and Github Pages. To start off with in this course you will Learn How to Build a Website. Learn to Build Websites. To the question of: "how to learn JavaScript": I answer it might only take one course. To the question of: "how long does it take to learn JavaScript": I answer the same: merely one course. Another question is: "I have to answer is JavaScript Hard to Learn"? I think it's hard to learn definitely especially if you want to know the best way to learn JavaScript: which happens to be this course.Another question is: "Is this a freelancing course"? To this I answer maybe: depending on you determination to learn JavaScript. Other freelance courses may give you better tips because I only briefly talk about freelancing on Upwork.This being said please make your own decision on whether to buy this course. This course may be a great combination of learning HTML; CSS and JavaScript but only you are in charge of your future as a Web Developer. This being said good luck on the course!
Overview
Section 1: Command Line Basics
Lecture 1 Command Line Basics
Section 2: Learning HTML
Lecture 2 Learning HTML
Section 3: Learning CSS
Lecture 3 Learning CSS
Section 4: Learning JavaScript
Lecture 4 Learning JavaScript
Section 5: Deploying to Github Pages
Lecture 5 Deploying to Github Pages
Section 6: On Freelancing