What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Wing Chun Kung Fu - Street Combat Reality Based

TUTBB

Reaction score
684aa1f838823a7192313c31d6f9f3b5.jpeg

Free Download Wing Chun Kung Fu - Street Combat Reality Based
Published 5/2023
Created by Mario Masberg
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 20 Lectures ( 54m ) | Size: 1.15 GB​

By Sifu Markus Schinhammer
What you'll learn
Learn realistic self-defense techniques for the street in this course
Self-defense based on the principles of Wing Chun
Triangle Wedge
Fighting Distances
Knockout
Hitting Techniques
Prevenience attack
Defending punch combinations
Defense against kicks
Defense hook combinations
Defense hand releases
Defense hip throw
Defense clamping
Defense wrestling attack
Defense headlock
Defense Weapons
Defense against two opponents
Requirements
No previous knowledge necessary
Suitable for beginners and advanced
The techniques are easy to learn
Description
My name is Markus Schinhammer, I am the owner of a Wing Chun martial arts school and have been practicing a wide variety of martial arts for over 35 years.I am Sifu (father teacher) and recognized master of various organizations as well as international speaker for martial arts.I have received several awards as the best martial arts school, best self-defense program of the year, Master of the Year and am a directly certified Wing Chun master student by Grandmaster Samuel Kwok.I am also a recognized teacher of the Ving Tsun Athletic Association in Hong Kong and became Chi Sao Champion of Hong Kong in 2017.For me, martial arts is a positive attitude towards life and philosophy and means lifelong learning and further development in the martial arts.Wing Chun was developed to help survive a fight.The philosophie of this system is to end a fight as quickly as possible using an economic and efficient way.Wing Chun improves the physical and mental performance of its students.Wing Chun was developed for real-life conflicts and therefore doesn't need show and acrobatic elements that look good but have no function at all.The theory of Wing Chun is easy to understand and covers all imaginable fighting situations.Learn self-defense techniques against various attack situations in this course. The techniques are easy to learn and effective.
Who this course is for
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn simple and effective self-defense techniques for emergencies
Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/wing-chun-kung-fu-street-combat-reality-based/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Bottom