What's new

Welcome to Free download educational resource and Apps from TUTBB

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Intermediate Japanese I - Master Essential Japanese Verb

TUTBB

Active member
Joined
Apr 9, 2022
Messages
194,356
Reaction score
20
Points
38
63ae500f1ff0ce4ee4eb893caf610436.webp

Intermediate Japanese I - Master Essential Japanese Verb
Published 9/2026
Created by Keishu Ide
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Level: Intermediate | Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 24 Lectures ( 4h 33m ) | Size: 2.6 GB​

Learn practical expressions with the te-, ta-, masu-, nai-, and dictionary forms, plus transitive and intransitive verbs
What you'll learn
⚡ Understand and use essential Japanese verb forms, including the te-form, ta-form, masu-form, nai-form, and dictionary form.
⚡ Choose and use the appropriate Japanese verb form for different sentence patterns and situations.
⚡ Build more varied Japanese sentences to talk about actions, experiences, plans, and intentions.
⚡ Develop a stronger foundation for intermediate-level Japanese grammar and communication.
Requirements
❗ Learners should have completed Basic Japanese I and II or have an equivalent understanding of basic Japanese grammar, vocabulary, and the te-form.
Description
Take your Japanese to the next level by mastering essential verb forms and the expressions built from them.
Intermediate Japanese I is designed for learners who have completed Basic Japanese I and II, or who already have a solid understanding of beginner-level Japanese grammar.
In this course, you will learn
✨ Expressions with the te-form
✨ Expressions with the ta-form
✨ たら (tara) for "if / when"
✨ とき (toki) for "when"
✨ Expressions with the masu-form
✨ Expressions with the nai-form
✨ Expressions with the dictionary form
✨ Additional sentence patterns using different verb forms
✨ The basic difference between transitive and intransitive verbs
Each lesson includes clear video explanations, practice activities, and downloadable lesson materials to help you review and reinforce what you have learned.
You can study at your own pace and return to each lesson whenever you need additional review. The course is structured step by step so that you can become more confident choosing and using the correct verb form in a wider range of Japanese sentences.
By the end of Intermediate Japanese I, you will be able to use several essential Japanese verb forms more confidently and understand how they are used in common intermediate-level sentence patterns.
Keep practicing regularly to build fluency and confidence.
Who this course is for
⭐ Learners who have completed Basic Japanese I and II and want to progress to intermediate Japanese.
⭐ Students who want to understand and confidently use different Japanese verb forms.
⭐ Learners who want to build longer and more natural Japanese sentences.
⭐ Students who prefer structured, self-paced Japanese learning with clear explanations and practice.
Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/intermediate-japanese-i-master-essential-japanese-verb-for

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live ​

Rapidgator
pkmwe.Intermediate.Japanese.I..Master.Essential.Japanese.Verb.part1.rar.html
pkmwe.Intermediate.Japanese.I..Master.Essential.Japanese.Verb.part3.rar.html
pkmwe.Intermediate.Japanese.I..Master.Essential.Japanese.Verb.part2.rar.html
DDownload
pkmwe.Intermediate.Japanese.I..Master.Essential.Japanese.Verb.part2.rar
pkmwe.Intermediate.Japanese.I..Master.Essential.Japanese.Verb.part1.rar
pkmwe.Intermediate.Japanese.I..Master.Essential.Japanese.Verb.part3.rar

KatFile
pkmwe.Intermediate.Japanese.I..Master.Essential.Japanese.Verb.part2.rar.html
pkmwe.Intermediate.Japanese.I..Master.Essential.Japanese.Verb.part3.rar.html
pkmwe.Intermediate.Japanese.I..Master.Essential.Japanese.Verb.part1.rar.html
FreeDL
pkmwe.Intermediate.Japanese.I..Master.Essential.Japanese.Verb.part3.rar.html
pkmwe.Intermediate.Japanese.I..Master.Essential.Japanese.Verb.part2.rar.html
pkmwe.Intermediate.Japanese.I..Master.Essential.Japanese.Verb.part1.rar.html
​
No Password - Links are Interchangeable​
 
Top Bottom